More story please?

Alteil Story Discussion

More story please?

Postby divinerose » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:43 am

Anyone else itching for more stories?
Cards seem to be coming out faster than stories....which is odd since stories don't need balancing, beta testing, erratas or any of those stuff.
I'm curious to know what exactly happened at Battle of the Holy Realm and why does set 6 intro say that Capital Folrart was under attack?
divinerose

Re: More story please?

Postby DWildstar » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 am

We'd love to put more story, but for now the things that you mention like balancing, errata and beta testing are what are taking up the time :(
DWildstar

Postby divinerose » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 am

just curious but doesn't anna directly translate the story from alteil japan?
divinerose

Postby DWildstar » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 am

Yeah, and I think Logress does some adaptation since he's a writer. Somehow Logress always knows more about the story than Anna even though he doesn't know much Japanese :shock:

Anna has lots of translation duties that aren't directly related to anything you see in the game too that take up a lot of her work day. Translating Logress' emails and reports to Japan and vice versa. Also getting Logress to write the emails in the first place :lol:
DWildstar

Postby divinerose » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:59 am

well that explains things LOL :twisted:
divinerose

Postby cheongzewei » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:44 am

same here.

i've engaged myself in a roleplaying website (rpgateway) and now i'm enjoying roleplay, (Damn, my work here is godmodding and amaturish, XD laughs)
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:29 pm

I tend to get itches for Alteil lore myself once in a while, it does seem to be released at rather such a slow pace.
Romdeau

Postby Alterer » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:31 am

The thing is they're not really giving us stories, just explanations of stuff.
I wish they could give us real story, like in the form of a comic or something lol. (With heroes and episodes)
And that would mean much much more work to be done than ever haha, maybe 10 more years from now :P
"I've Altered Reality, Those things won't touch me. Just step aside! You're wasting my time"

Darkest Star Leader
- Alterer -
Alterer

Postby kyokaze » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:18 am

Alterer wrote:The thing is they're not really giving us stories, just explanations of stuff.
I wish they could give us real story, like in the form of a comic or something lol. (With heroes and episodes)
And that would mean much much more work to be done than ever haha, maybe 10 more years from now :P

I suspect this is something like that Project "Sun and Moon" Logress mentioned about. He did say they were working with Medieblasters and it didn't affect the actual game. I hope it's something like this. I'm interested in more story too. Hell, I love just seeing the conversations, text, quotes, and seasonal stuff!
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Ginnazoh » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 pm

kyo's guess would be my guess. just a fun note, duchy of crest in japanese was translated as "moon kingdom" or "lunar kingdom"...at least thats what the kanji says.
Ginnazoh

Next

Return to Steel's Campfire