I must have missed this...

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: I must have missed this...

Postby kudaotai » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:41 am

are you all discussing about ariette and vanette? there are no king or queens in human form... just princess of the witch... welll i have pictures...
ImageImage
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby Mugen73 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:19 pm

An item... which noze ate... She ate a magical library or something right? So are they ruled by "knowledge" ?
Mugen73

Postby Arakis » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:58 pm

As far as I understand it, the true king of Regus is an item called the Archive. This is the collection of magical knowledge originally compiled by Mikasha. It was so powerful, it was able to influence the mages around it to establish the Wizard Kingdom with the Archive itself at its source and on its throne. Galdirea is obviously one of the few outsiders aware of this fact, which is why he created Noze and sent her in to merge with it, thereby gaining its powers. He basically wants her to go around destroying the world so it can be rebuilt in Elgandi's image. ...That's very Overfiend now that I stop and think about it, just without all the...yeah.
Arakis

Postby Alkaizer87 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:53 pm

kyokaze wrote:I believe when I looked at some Alteil 2 cards, there is a queen, or someone who becomes a queen role for Regus. But yeah the closest thing to a human form of the "king" of regus is now Noze ... who is just here to kill everything and everyone .... except daddy galdirea, auntie anna-rose, uncle(?) zalzagul, and great uncle Elgandi.

Aww....now nice Noze has a family...ahem....anyways yeah I think if there is any realtion to this kingdom stuff maybe IT's Bernet. in jp there's a normal and ex version of a different art of bernet. Isntead of being Magical Librarian/Bernet, later in the sets she becomes Princess of Regus/Bernet....or Princess of somethign, but I'm sure it's of REgus.
Alkaizer87

Previous

Return to Steel's Campfire