Is Alteil a tragedy?

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Is Alteil a tragedy?

Postby InfernityFan » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:Hi infernity,

That last version of verlaat has him as Silver Emperor I believe. I ran the card text through about 5 online translators and they all come back silver not solar so does he rename himself or something? i imagine he names himself emperor, since he is unifying lavato under his rule.

As you noted, look at the transition he makes from baby faced adolescent in the opening struggle to a tense hardened ruler in the last illustration.

Maybe rather than uniting Lavato under the name of Solar Kingdom Emperor, he united them under the name of Silver Emperor. Just a simple name change can make assimilation easier after all, since that means the assimilated people are not indirectly ruled by an old glorious kingdom, SK, but a new kingdom for unifying purpose.

AngelicDeath wrote:1) When the mermaids come on land on Vonderum's orders to take part in the fight who do they war against? Its supposed to be against galdirea but who is his army?

It's the Deep Ones. The only thing I remember about them is Galdirea corrupted the mermaids, turned them into Deep Ones, and ordered them to attack Vonderam. I think there's something else but I forget...

AngelicDeath wrote:2) the undead king Zug leads his cursed legions to fight for and against whom? What is his business with Riza?

I don't know about this one :P I always assumed that the Cursed Legions worked either neutrally or for the Abyssal Forces... or maybe they are the good-natured one :lol: anyone can provide the text for EX: Zug?
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Qitsas » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:37 am

InfernityFan wrote:anyone can provide the text for EX: Zug?
Attachments
ex zug.jpg
ex zug.jpg (16.01 KiB) Viewed 987 times
Qitsas

Postby sunbunman » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 am

AngelicDeath wrote:Hi infernity,

That last version of verlaat has him as Silver Emperor I believe. I ran the card text through about 5 online translators and they all come back silver not solar so does he rename himself or something? i imagine he names himself emperor, since he is unifying lavato under his rule.

As you noted, look at the transition he makes from baby faced adolescent in the opening struggle to a tense hardened ruler in the last illustration.

The story opens a lot of doors but i don't see amuch of continuation in the paths. There is a ton of skipping around and flashbacks but little of substance.

1) When the mermaids come on land on Vonderum's orders to take part in the fight who do they war against? Its supposed to be against galdirea but who is his army?
2) the undead king Zug leads his cursed legions to fight for and against whom? What is his business with Riza?

We are nearing set 9, Galdirea changes form here so that is interesting.

cheers,
AD

He reinvented himself as the Emperor of the Silver Sun and began his bloody campaign for world unification. - direct quote from the alteil lore first page =p
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Previous

Return to Steel's Campfire