So why is Noze on Falkow sphere ?

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: So why is Noze on Falkow sphere ?

Postby kyokaze » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Perhaps Sumer came up with the creation on her own. Remember, Sumer and Fellana are bother practitioners of magic and strongly interested in learning more, same with Liz. All delved deeply into areas that were probably best left unknown, hence Liz getting white hair and see Crusher and Sumer becoming twisted. Because Fellana seems to have come out the best, only a supreme case of bad luck.

Sumer probably discovered through her research the method to create the dolls, Fellana opposed but didn't listen to her and did it anyway. Anna hence plotted to use this for her own means as a way of creating an endless army of robotic golems of varying abilities. Galdirae having ties with the evilest of forces in Lavato could easily have come accross the same thing as Sumer or indeed have gotten it from someone. He could have just taken a few of Belfyna's dolls and experimented on them to discover the secret behind them. Plus, Asta and Esria I'm not sure if Sumer created ... they are very different then the regular dolls, so those might be from Galdirae as well, or someone else of the evil side.
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Qitsas » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 am

Actually, in the MM stories is one about Crusher and if I remember right his least favourite book was something like the creation of magical girls by Sumer...
Qitsas

Postby FatalFart » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:43 am

What happened after the merge ? Because of her trait description "archive out of control" I doubt it's truly "perfect being" as her card says.
FatalFart

Postby Arakis » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:28 am

That probably depends on perspective. If it goes out of control and she starts rampantly destroying everything she comes across, that would be just about perfect in Galdirea's eyes.
Arakis

Postby Lateralus923 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:54 am

Arakis wrote:That probably depends on perspective. If it goes out of control and she starts rampantly destroying everything she comes across, that would be just about perfect in Galdirea's eyes.

;th2

Under the flashy robes, he's really outfitted in an old-school anarcho-punk band t-shirt and some leather pants, complete with combat boots
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:06 am

Hey who are the 6 WK guardians anyway?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby DDrgn » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:20 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Hey who are the 6 WK guardians anyway?

The paladins?
http://www.alteil.jp/biography/no16.html
Larut, Distrier, Ibert, Mirelia, Inzaghi, and Durendal
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 am

kyokaze wrote:Perhaps Sumer came up with the creation on her own. Remember, Sumer and Fellana are bother practitioners of magic and strongly interested in learning more, same with Liz. All delved deeply into areas that were probably best left unknown, hence Liz getting white hair and see Crusher and Sumer becoming twisted. Because Fellana seems to have come out the best, only a supreme case of bad luck.

Sumer probably discovered through her research the method to create the dolls, Fellana opposed but didn't listen to her and did it anyway.[/quote]

This is basically why I think it was planted. All Annarose needed to do was ask Gald for one of his old notebooks and put it in the library, since someone was going to find it sooner or later. It's also kinda chancey that Annarose would just expect someone to come up with a method of making a huge amount of synthetic soldiers.

Then again, maybe I'm giving them too much credit. Anna could be just very good at improvisation (she is serving chaos after all, so maybe she's not actually good with long term plans, and is just good at winging it when there's an opportunity).
LoneKnight

Postby Logress » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:37 am

Actually, under Galderia's flashy robes he's MADE OF ARMS.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Gota » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm

So basically all the paladins died? (well minus durendal i guess since he cant die....)

Who murdered each one? (aside from durendal > Inzaghi since we covered that one)
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

PreviousNext

Return to Steel's Campfire