The Triad Of Chaos

Alteil Story Discussion

The Triad Of Chaos

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Okay so Annarose, Galdirea, and Zalz are the three serving the higher lord Eligandi. Annarose has some secret future form correct? And her goal is to create war? She was the one who started the war between the Solar Kingdom and Duchy of Crest right?

From what I've gathered, Galdirea's mission is to take over the Wizard Kingdom... So he played a part in creating Noze. So Galdirea also has ties to the doll clan. How is he related to sumer and company? I also noticed he destroyed Cassandra's whole tribe. Was there any higher purpose to that? And what's the deal with the Mermaids? He corrupted Metia and some of the mermaids, but I couldn't find out why. Is the corruption of the sea somehow related to the fall of the Wizard Kingdom?

So, what does Zalzagul do? Anything? The other two seem to be doing so much..

All three seem to be creating instability throughout the land, why?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: The Triad Of Chaos

Postby methebest » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 pm

they are creating chaos for their master
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby kyokaze » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:29 am

Like he said, chaos. They're clearing the way for their leader to arrive, since he does show up in a coupel sets i think (Isn't Elgandi the guy with glasses holding the Alteil Cards?)

Galdirea mutated the mermaids I think to disrupt them, keeping them out of the fight and helping clear the way to the "King" of Regus. If they're too busy fighting themselves they couldn't worry about the lands. However that seems to have in turn spurred them to go onto land to take out Galdirea. Galdirea also just seems to like to ... experiment with things, so that could be a motive for some of his actions. As for Cassandra's tribe, perhaps there was something about them that proved a large threat to Elgandi and the Triad. Perhaps it's the sword Cassandra carries, it's the one from her master/teacher/woman who took her in. I'm pretty sure its the exact sword and the card of the woman who took care of her has alternate art with a young Cassandra.

Zalzagul, I think he showed up to give some assistance with Anna rose, more specifically to fetch the escaped Miffyre. If I recall her text, she knows of some stuff with Elgandi or saw him or something, hence she was captured. Annarose runs the war with Folrart, Zal hunts Miffyre, and Galdirea takes care of the war in Regus. Pretty much covers their bases. They don't need to go after Heirrat since it's smaller and their resources are going to Folrart as aid. By spliting things up like this they divide the allie's forces also putting things in their favor for the most part.

Of course this is where Dilate's team comes into play I'm sure since this is probably how he becomes the legendary hero is is destined to be. Also, the events of this set, Verlaat missing, probably explains Alphonce's 2nd card coming up .....
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby methebest » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 am

ok just found out how gald made noze he read a book called "makeing magical girls for dummies (theres a chat smily that i cant make here)" which is writen by sumer
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Indignatio » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Indignatio

Postby Lateralus923 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Well now I know what the heck Logress was talking about.

This is definately my favorite plot in Alteil. I, for one, wouldn't mind if the release pace slowed down a little so we could get more story tidbits!
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby Gota » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 pm

wow nice all are 5 stars lol

Set9 Gald falkow
LV:07 LP:02 HP:80 AT:40 DF:00 AGI:02 RNG:05
Open skill 1sp : Corruption
Action skill 1sp : Sin one random enemy unit in range and give rival iczer the unit's LV as sp
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Cool! It looks like the triad goes super saiyan eventually! Anna looks so bad **** in that picture! So it looks like the evil forces even get more powerful, Eligadi will eventually enter play, and all 3 get stronger. This seems like a set up for some brave hero to rise to the challenge and vanquish the evil. Who will it be? Maybe the dragon emperors or something?

Does the JP site have a story section we could pop through good translator maybe?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: The Three Musketeers Of Chaos

Postby Godric » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:56 am

lol, I just put those three cards through the Google Chrome translator, and it calls them the "The Three Musketeers of Chaos"

trying to work out what Chrome's translation is still certainly interesting, so I put this together for fun. Anyone who actually knows a bit of japanese is welcome to improve on this :D

Annarose: Triad of Chaos (or three musketeers of chaos of you prefer :P)
Lvl 8 HP 80 AT 40 DF 0 AGI 4 RNG 2 LP1
Soul: Arrow of Chaos (0SP)
subtract 50 dmg to three random enemy units. "The Raibaruikusa [SP] 2 Yasu Masu" (can't work out what this bit means, possibly give the opponent 2 SP)

Trait: The True Beauty of Chaos
This unit is treated as [Nemudokado]. (New unit type?)

Open: Spirit of Division (0SP)
If player's SP is 6 (guessing here) then your units gain [At +40]. you cannot set a card for 3 turns.
(there's a lot I can't understand, but this is what the general gist of it sounds like)

Close: Playing Soul (0SP)
Return this card to the file. You loose 1 LP

Zalzagul: Triad of Chaos
Lvl 7 HP 50 AT 80 DF 20 AGI 3 RNG 3 LP1

Soul: Knight of the Triad (3SP)
[Conditional/ Impact?: One to five random units are sent to the cemetary
(I'm really not sure on this but if I'm not that's just broken. Also depends on what "Impact" is supposed to mean)

Trait: Crystal Abyss
While on the field, this unit is immune to Open skills and Soul Skills

Start: Hammer of the Strong (0SP)
set 1 allied unit to [HP = 0]. One random enemy unit is dealt [Damage: first chosen unit's lvl x 20] You gain 0SP next turn.

Action: (untranslated symbol) I from Hell (0SP)
target closed unit is sent to the cemetary, the player that owned the unit gains SP equal to the unit lvl.

Galdirea: Triad of Chaos
Lvl 7 HP 80 AT 40 DF 0 AGI 2 RNG 5 LP2

Soul: Hand Hell (SP0)
One random enemy unit gains Max HP =30, HP=30, AT=0, DF=0

Open: Curse of the Profound (SP1)
All of your units gain Max HP=30, HP=30, AT=30, DF=0, AGI=2, RNG=2

Action: Black Rot Hand (SP1)
One random unit in range is sent to the cemetary. "The Raibaruikusa [SP] to [the unit chosen LV] increased"
(probably opponent gains SP equal to unit's lvl, but I'm not sure what Raibaruikusa could mean.)
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby garcia1000 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 am

Raibaruikusa sounds like "Rival Iczer"
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Next

Return to Steel's Campfire