*SPOILER WARNING*
*SPOILER WARNING*
*SPOILER WARNING*
*SPOILER WARNING*
*SPOILER WARNING*
*SPOILER WARNING*
*SPOILER WARNING*
*SPOILER WARNING*
Is Elgandi a hacker for Alteil game or something? The way I see it in his skills' name for future set, it strongly identifies him as such... Therefore, all Abyssal Forces units are like bugs created by him or something :?
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Re: Question about Elgandi True Nature to JP player

Postby Teru » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:59 am

Isn't he just an iczer
Teru

Postby InfernityFan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:08 pm

That's possible, but that doesn't explain his connection with the Abyssal Forces :? What makes this Iczer so special compared to others (us)?
My VN Blog
InfernityFan

Postby kudaotai » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:11 pm

InfernityFan wrote:What makes this Iczer so special compared to others (us)?

obviously he's a better cosplayer.
can you translate his skills?
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby Teru » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:19 pm

InfernityFan wrote:That's possible, but that doesn't explain his connection with the Abyssal Forces :? What makes this Iczer so special compared to others (us)?

He's not special. He has the Abyssal Forces cards (he's holding them in his hand) so he controls them. Just like we control the cards we play.
The only difference between him and us in the Alteil universe is that the Alteil devs chose to make Elgandi's Lavato the setting of the story and not ours.

EDIT: Just like Elgandi controls the Abyssal Forces cards to manipulate the Lavato that he resides in, we control our own cards to in our own battles to manipulate our own Lavatos. In other words, every battle between Iczers is canon. Jack Winston really DID just kill Scarlet Rose (three times), etc. But after every battle is over the world is reset. This is also why Batora is a threat to all Iczers, because he's capable of jumping universes into multiple parallel Lavatos.

But yeah, Elgandi is no different from us in the context of the game. He's using a Abyssal Forces/Duchy of Crest file, in battle currently against a Solar Kingdom file. From what I understand Elgandi just Bitter Destiny'd the opponent's Verlaat, so things are looking sorta bad for the Solar Kingdom file.

Things get really weird though when you think about the fact that Elgandi is a card himself. But I guess this makes sense, because Elgandi is a character in the main Lavato, but we are not.
Last edited by Teru on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teru

Postby CainHyde » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:28 pm

This conversation is as confusing as Umineko game to me.

Btw Infernity, could you share the pic and the description of Elgandi card?
And how many version of Elgandi card have?
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby InfernityFan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Teru wrote:
InfernityFan wrote:That's possible, but that doesn't explain his connection with the Abyssal Forces :? What makes this Iczer so special compared to others (us)?

He's not special. He has the Abyssal Forces cards (he's holding them in his hand) so he controls them. Just like we control the cards we play.
The only difference between him and us in the Alteil universe is that the Alteil devs chose to make Elgandi's Lavato the setting of the story and not ours.

EDIT: Just like Elgandi controls the Abyssal Forces cards to manipulate the Lavato that he resides in, we control our own cards to in our own battles to manipulate our own Lavatos. In other words, every battle between Iczers is canon. Jack Winston really DID just kill Scarlet Rose (three times), etc. But after every battle is over the world is reset. This is also why Batora is a threat to all Iczers, because he's capable of jumping universes into multiple parallel Lavatos.

But yeah, Elgandi is no different from us in the context of the game. He's using a Abyssal Forces/Duchy of Crest file, in battle currently against a Solar Kingdom file. From what I understand Elgandi just Bitter Destiny'd the opponent's Verlaat, so things are looking sorta bad for the Solar Kingdom file.

Things get really weird though when you think about the fact that Elgandi is a card himself. But I guess this makes sense, because Elgandi is a character in the main Lavato, but we are not.

Nice explanation. So actually, there are many Iczers in Lavato, with one of them is Elgandi. But, we can assume Elgandi is like the Game Master in DnD right? Cause almost everyone except Abyssal Forces are against him in the end... Or maybe it's like in Digimon World, Lavato is like a digital world where human can enter this world :lol:

kudaotai wrote:
InfernityFan wrote:What makes this Iczer so special compared to others (us)?

obviously he's a better cosplayer.
can you translate his skills?
CainHyde wrote:This conversation is as confusing as Umineko game to me.

Btw Infernity, could you share the pic and the description of Elgandi card?
And how many version of Elgandi card have?

There are two versions of Elgandi. I have the translated texts for Set 10 where Elgandi first appears, so just give me a minute to translate the second version :)
EDIT: done! I can be horribly wrong for the names though, CMIIW. Oh yeah, Why is Elgandi part of Refess unit o.O?

Messenger of Chaos / Elgandi
God 1 Refess
God 2 Lawtia
LV 04
LP 01
HP 50
AT 40
DF 10
AGI 03
RNG 01
Subtype 1 Abyssal Forces
Subtype 2 Royalty

[Soul Skill] Messenger of Chaos (0 SP)
One random enemy unit gets HP=0. Rival Iczer cannot set a Character for one turn.

[Open Skill] It Is My Turn (0 SP)
All cards from Both Iczer's Card File may not be set for one turn.

[Start Skill] All is mine (0 SP)
Remove from game all cards in Both Iczer's Cemetery. All cards from Both Iczer's Card File may not be set for one turn.

[Start Skill] Let's Enjoy the Game (0 SP)
Send four random cards from Both Iczer's Card File to the Cemetery. Return four random cards from Both Iczer's Cemetery to the Card File.

[Close Skill] Always Save (0 SP)
Send five random cards from Rival Iczer's Card File to the Cemetery. Return all cards from Rival Iczer's Cemetery to the Card File.

Messenger of the False God / Elgandi
God 1 Refess
God 2 Lawtia
LV 05
LP 01
HP 50
AT 20
DF 00
AGI 04
RNG 01
Subtype 1 Abyssal Forces
Subtype 2 None

[Soul Skill] It's Trick (0 SP)
Do [damage: your SP x 20] to one disengaged enemy unit. And then, Both Iczer get SP=0.

[Close Skill] (You are strong? not sure about this phrase...), let's play a new game (3 SP)
[conditional use / this unit's LV is 5] This unit gets LV=9, MAXHP=50, HP=50, and AT=30.

[Trait] The Save Data is Lost!
When this unit executes an Attack option, do [damage: AT] to one random enemy unit within range. If that unit's HP is 0 or lower, remove from game that unit.

[Action Skill] Two Persons Play Simultaneously (3 SP)
Do [damage: 30] to two random enemy units within range. Remove from game those units of HP 0 or lower.
My VN Blog
InfernityFan

Postby Teru » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Well I really don't know too much about it because I don't have Elgandi. His flavor text might explain something or clear a few things up.

Seems like the whole messenger of a false god thing might be the secret of the true god church that a lot of cards' flavor texts are talking about.
Teru

Postby azurewrath » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:47 pm

O.o at first card. If played after the 4th SS, he can effectively lock a game. Just need a superior field to the rival and you win. Now it is just a matter of having lvl 4 Refess, Lawtia, and Bringer out at the same time.....
azurewrath

Postby CainHyde » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Woot?!
First appearance in set 10?
Oh my god!!!
After set 10 released, Refess and Lawtia multi sphere might be the strongest/most annoying sphere.

Btw by description, I mean the story text/flavor text about the card.
Or you don't have it?
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Next

Return to Steel's Campfire