cards just filling in the gaps found in the lore? *SPOILERS*

Alteil Story Discussion

cards just filling in the gaps found in the lore? *SPOILERS*

Postby sunbunman » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 am

Reading the lore found in the alteil website i've noticed some interesting things notably in the relation between the lore and where we're upto in the set.

ATM we're at the part where the duchy and solar kingdom's at war, and presuming from the lore in set 10 we're going to have the revealing of the abyssal forces and the end of this war. Interestingly enough, the lore keeps showing gaps in the areas where eskia and velrat fall in love and the lead up to their eventual marriage. When we look into the card V/E the lore states that velraat somehow ends up at the feet of eskia during a battle or something like that. from this I've concluded that there should be other cards that fill in gaps.

SO my question is do we have any other gap filling cards?
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Re: cards just filling in the gaps found in the lore? *SPOILERS*

Postby Teru » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:09 am

The Veskatia card just shows Verlaat (with possible amnesia) being rescued by Eskatia after he's been bitter destiny'd by Gaieshart.

Set 12 is when the marriage happens and the war ends.

But I'm not really getting exactly what you're asking.
Teru

Postby sunbunman » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 am

In the lore it says that the reason behind velraat and eskia's marriage are unknown and since in set 10 the abyssal forces reveal themselves and there is peace between the two nations, i presumed that this is a vital interluding scene whereby they fall in love? My question was if any1 knew any other cards that showed similar details into the story of lavato ^^
sunbunman

Postby kudaotai » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 am

what i know is dilate become a hero of lavato. and this thread purpose remained blur to me. what gap? i dunno if you assume alteil like an anime.
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby InfernityFan2 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:54 am

CMIIW. Basically, during the War of the Sun and Moon, Verlaat sought peace with Crest. Knowing this, Afeemina (and most likely Dical) granted a safe passage in Crest secretly to Verlaat, so that he could talk with Eskatia to negotiate peace without Annarose's intervention. Verlaat agreed and formed a small party to venture into Crest, leaving Zagar behind to manage the kingdom while he was gone. Unfortunately, Annarose learnt of this and responded by sending her augmented army led by Gaieshart. The augmented soldiers confronted Verlaat's party in the border between Folrart and Crest. In the midst of the battle, Gaieshart pushed Verlaat down to the river. Unfortunately, the battle is in the augmented's favor, Verlaat's party cannot pursue him and retreated instead. Back to Verlaat, fate had brought him even nearer to Crest, making him stumbled upon the Crest soldiers. He was brought to Eskatia. The war story stopped here in Set 9. Also, note that in Set 9, I safely assume that two stories, The War of the Sun and Moon and also The Ruin of the Wizard Kingdom, happened at the same time, but didn't have any relation with each other, except that both of them are initiated by the Triad of Chaos.
InfernityFan2

Postby Perillisk » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 pm

arent there like hundreds of released volumes in alteil jp that never got translated over here?

i remember a mail from alteil jp with "volume 304" in the title
Perillisk

Postby sunbunman » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 am

Perillisk wrote:arent there like hundreds of released volumes in alteil jp that never got translated over here?

i remember a mail from alteil jp with "volume 304" in the title

wht's with the quadruple post and sigh* for untranslated plotholes >.<
sunbunman

Postby Perillisk » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 pm

I don"t know. It never happened on the "old forum". Must have something to do with the recent changes and the fact that my net is a hoe.
Perillisk

Re: cards just filling in the gaps found in the lore? *SPOIL

Postby Callonia » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:10 am

Callonia

Return to Steel's Campfire