My WAF fan art - Just because i am so curious now!

Alteil Art and Artists

My WAF fan art - Just because i am so curious now!

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri May 22, 2009 6:39 pm

So there was an event where you could submit some of your selfmade sillyness and win a prize. They promised to show all submissions, but they didn't and i forgot about mine too. But now that i came across my drawing/painting i remembered it all and probably wouldn't have posted it back then, but now i would really like to know what people think and how they react when they see it.

This was my WAF fan-art submission. I occasionaly do stuff like these (ofcourse this is the only alteil pic i made) and paint them by hand to make it more fun. Name: Go Rush! (note i made this weeks before i came up with my lycan rush :lol: )
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4117/fullpic.jpg

The idea was some sort of conflict inside the animal kindgom of alteil. It dosn't go along with their storry. So i the lion in the middle is Scarrion and the rest are other lions (of the same species). The black haired girl is scylla, which spams wolfs all over the field.
The red girl, is a fox (gowen, yes i thought it should be gowen!) lycanthrope and her ability is magmatic strike. The blue guy is an overgrown wolf.

If you like it, fine. If you feel like laughing, i am glad it helps in some way. But what i really want is people's opinions on it.
What impression does this picture leave when you randomly come across it over the net. Is it good, bad, crap, awsome, ok ... Just say it and thanks in advance for giving your opinion! A rating of x/5 or x/10 would be great to see added after your comment.

If the other participants want to post theirs here too, go ahead, it's not like we need a special thread for every one of them and i am curious to see more than just the top (the winners) posted here: http://alteil.com/index.php/rankings/wa ... an-results
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: My WAF fan art - Just because i am so curious now!

Postby feike » Sun May 31, 2009 10:05 pm

kinda new to this game so i can't distinguish the characters -_-"

the pics looks fun. I'll rate it 6.5/10, post more of your works ;th2

might post one after getting hang of the game >_<; ;loading
feike

Postby Gota » Sun May 31, 2009 11:00 pm

Here was my scylla that I submitted, its during daytime, so she is in human form and the 2 glowing strip of hair are the two wolfs hidden within her waiting for night time.

Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:51 am

feike wrote:kinda new to this game so i can't distinguish the characters -_-"

the pics looks fun. I'll rate it 6.5/10, post more of your works ;th2

might post one after getting hang of the game >_<; ;loading

Tell me what you liked and what not, so i can do it better. I guess its mostly the way i painted it.
Other stuff don't have to do with alteil. And in the pic above there are only 2 units from this game, rest i added for the looks.

_______
Looks nicely styled, Geta. But why didn't you want to reveal the face?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby feike » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 am

@Peralisc2
the red chick legs a little short, i think 4 to 3 head would do in my opinion. color is good but you should practice shading to give depth to your drawing.

@Gota
love how the hair moves, where did you color that?
feike

Postby Gota » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:52 am

it was done on photoshop
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:47 pm

I always shape it so that the drawing feels right. I wanted to shape her small and i really wonder how can the shape be wrong when that's how imagined that fox creature ... fox legs look also quite small. o.o

As for the colors and shading, i am not a good painter, so when i do shading i do it with a pencil after i finished painting. But this time i didnt even do that.

Maybe i should just always color it on the pc, since the drawings seem to get ruined by my painting. But painting it for real is part of the fun.
Not perfect at sketching but i do think it's overall just fine. Oh btw, thanks for rating it!

Now rate this one, since it's without colors:
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3580/lastscanzdt.jpg
First i wanted to make a half spider-woman, but for some odd reason i ended up drawing a butterfly. :lol:
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Postby feike » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:I always shape it so that the drawing feels right. I wanted to shape her small and i really wonder how can the shape be wrong when that's how imagined that fox creature ... fox legs look also quite small. o.o

As for the colors and shading, i am not a good painter, so when i do shading i do it with a pencil after i finished painting. But this time i didnt even do that.

Maybe i should just always color it on the pc, since the drawings seem to get ruined by my painting. But painting it for real is part of the fun.
Not perfect at sketching but i do think it's overall just fine. Oh btw, thanks for rating it!

Now rate this one, since it's without colors:
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3580/lastscanzdt.jpg
First i wanted to make a half spider-woman, but for some odd reason i ended up drawing a butterfly. :lol:

haha yeah the face seem like a spider woman :D
I'll rate it 5.5/10
don't be disappointed though it's just that I scored it based on your previous work ;)
here's my suggestion. since it's face is a spider woman or you naturally would do a spider woman, you might want to change it's eyes to a more fierce or mean? looking eyes.
the figure is ok, but naturally for a spider/butterfly/pixie chick. you might want to make its waistline a little more sexier to make it more attractive.
it's just my suggestion though ;th2
by the way how old are you? ;loading
feike

Postby ScreamOfSand » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:00 pm

I like the black and white image better the colored one looks a bit too cluttered but still very nice of you to put your time into some fan art peralisc keep it up.
ScreamOfSand

Postby feike » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:17 pm

here's mine a weissvogel.

feike

Next

Return to LeBeau's Studio