Fan Art Contest

Alteil Art and Artists

Re: Fan Art Contest

Postby Soiyeruda5 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:21 pm

alvisto wrote:Do you mean you choose 2 cards from each sphere, and draw an alternate art to them ?

What if my drawing skills suck ( which in reality, is ) , will there be a honorary mention on the "suckiest" or "most-april-fool-ish" art ? lol. :D

You just draw them in whatever situation you feel like (Up to a PG-13 extent).

If your drawing skills suck, you could just enter for the fun of it. I suck at photoshop, but that's not stopping me from entering.
Soiyeruda5

Postby feike » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:15 am

I'm kinda confused, I thought draw units from different sphere?
isn't fenrir and leonardo units from the same sphere which is Lawtia?
feike

Postby kyokaze » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:11 am

feike wrote:I'm kinda confused, I thought draw units from different sphere?
isn't fenrir and leonardo units from the same sphere which is Lawtia?

They were examples to Peralisc's question about if Lycans count as units or Characters. Not examples of an entry you could do.
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:26 am

Well i wasn't sure because i thought there is only one scylla :P ... also i still didn't find the mythological creature named leonardo, while i found the others. Wonder where the idea of leonardo lycanthropy comes from ...
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Soiyeruda5 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:44 am

Peralisc2 wrote:Well i wasn't sure because i thought there is only one scylla :P ... also i still didn't find the mythological creature named leonardo, while i found the others. Wonder where the idea of leonardo lycanthropy comes from ...

Maybe Leonardo was just a random name. I checked on Wikipedia, and it had nothing about a mythological Leonardo listed in the section of well known Leonardos.
Soiyeruda5

Postby VinegarSoda » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:41 am

Can some one enter more than once? Saw I really like two pictures, could I send both and have one chosen? That would makes things a lot easier for people like me who can't decide. ^^;

Maybe a limit of three entries or less. Whad'ya think?
Refess Pimp...in training.

;a41
VinegarSoda

Postby Xuin » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 pm

*deleted*
Last edited by Xuin on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xuin

Postby gaogaigirl » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:13 am

Opps! Let me clarify for you guys.. I'm looking for the equivalent of say Combat monk and a novice assassin going at it. Really I'm only giving guide lines to help those that Might need it. If you feel strongly about something you want to draw, just draw it! Have fun with this, be amusing, be bad @$$, make something unique!

I also wanted to start with unit cards as it frees you a bit form the personality of the Characters. I'll certainty not pass them up, but I wanted to let people feel flexibility but have a rough guide for help.

I'd like to stick with one per person, two certainly isn't a trouble... but more then that and it gets to be a bit much. Remember you can save one for next month.

GGG ;a41
gaogaigirl

Postby kyokaze » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 am

Say we can't draw and say our friend who doesn't play draws (by request or not) would it not be allowed to enter it? Just curious. I probly won't even be entering this one xD
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Soiyeruda5 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:00 am

kyokaze wrote:Say we can't draw and say our friend who doesn't play draws (by request or not) would it not be allowed to enter it? Just curious. I probly won't even be entering this one xD

That seems unfair though, because you aren't entering your own work. :S
Soiyeruda5

PreviousNext

Return to LeBeau's Studio