Most Provocative Alteil Card (Inspired by Peralisc)

Alteil Art and Artists

Re: Most Provocative Alteil Card (Inspired by Peralisc)

Postby lupos » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:50 pm

And for those who can remember we usually only have alt art up for about a month. Otherwise seasonal art wouldn't work for holidays and seasons.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Multi » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 am

Romdeau wrote:Summer didn't start 3 months ago...that was April (spring). Anyhow, it's only been a month and a couple of months remain before summer is officially over.

8/3/09

8-3 = 5

5th month is may.

That being said, I live in Texas, it sure felt like summer started in May :V but technically the first day of summer is June 21st I think. Beginning of Fall is Sept 22-23st

Well, that being said, as long as it lasts as long as it's supposed to last, that's cool. I was just thinking about how some events around here tend to pop out of nowhere and last 2-3 days sometimes, so a lot of people probably miss out on them who don't play daily. Some things just feel really short.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Artist » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:54 pm

lupos wrote:And for those who can remember we usually only have alt art up for about a month. Otherwise seasonal art wouldn't work for holidays and seasons.

Who here actually has alt art cards? We should have a huge collection of all the alt arts released too.
Artist

Postby kyokaze » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Artist wrote:Who here actually has alt art cards? We should have a huge collection of all the alt arts released too.

I'm missing 2 of the seasonal cards, along with a set of real life winter seasonal cards. Someone gave me a link a while back to a site that had all the different seasonal arts. I was able to figure out which ones we might be getting mostly (except what they did with Fairy Dance).
kyokaze

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Ah you mean the taiwanese seasonal art cards. Well its hard to find now, member list is down and the search function dosn't seem to work.
Peralisc2

Postby kyokaze » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Eh? If your talking to me I don't believe it was taiwanese card list. It was something else I think.
kyokaze

Postby Artist » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 am

What's the Taiwan Alteil site? I'm fluent in Chinese so I'll be able to search around for it if someone gives me a link.
Artist

Postby lupos » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:30 am

Summer is from the summer solstice, longest day of the year, June 21st, until the autumnal equinox, fall day where night and day are the same length of time, September 21st. Personally I'd have liked to have had them in July, as that really is the month people think of most when they think summer, i think, but scheduling being what it is... you'll get them before summer is over. Next year will be better I swear. :oops:
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Tomazas » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:14 am

Well summer cards is the ones with bikini, so we are all waiting and some of us drooling :)
Tomazas

Postby Artist » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 am

saw this the other day.
Artist

PreviousNext

Return to LeBeau's Studio