New artwork?

Alteil Art and Artists

New artwork?

Postby Kchark » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:32 pm

I realize that there are probably tons of cards and artwork that have already been created in the Japanese version of the game, and I really like what already exists, but I'm curious if there will be any new artwork created only for/originating from the English version. It would be really neat if we were able to vote/request new card ideas and actually see them realized in the game, art and all. Are there any plans for this to happen in the future?
Kchark

Re: New artwork?

Postby gaogaigirl » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:13 am

Kchark wrote:I realize that there are probably tons of cards and artwork that have already been created in the Japanese version of the game, and I really like what already exists, but I'm curious if there will be any new artwork created only for/originating from the English version. It would be really neat if we were able to vote/request new card ideas and actually see them realized in the game, art and all. Are there any plans for this to happen in the future?

There are about 1000 cards out in Japan right now. We will be following their expansion packs but also adding in special cards for the US. We will also have fan contests and tournament prizes revolving around US players getting their art on a seasonal card or requesting a special Illustration to be made for a US only card. ;a41

Gaogaigirl
gaogaigirl

Re: New artwork?

Postby Akjeil » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:52 am

gaogaigirl wrote:...I'm making avatars that will have poses and characters that will never be available again...
;a41

Gaogaigirl

Beta presentos...mmm, tasty! I'll have two with curly fries and a shake.

-Super-King-Size Akjeil (with toy surprise)
;a40
"A rabbit made from candy > candy made from a rabbit."
-Important Things With Demetri Martin, "Games: Greater than/ Equal to"
Akjeil

Return to LeBeau's Studio