Image copyrights

Alteil Art and Artists

Image copyrights

Postby Illyasviel » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Is there any particular guidelines for using the artwork from various cards, as it pertains to copyrights and all that? Or at the very least, does anyone know who I should talk to about such things?

For one, I'd like to use a character card as a piccy of an RP character I'm using elsewhere.
For the second, it's much more complex, and I'd rather wait to type it up when I know where to send the details to.

(And I wasn't sure if this would go here or the Question/Help board, took a chance and made a choice.)
Illyasviel

Re: Image copyrights

Postby gaogaigirl » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Illyasviel wrote:Is there any particular guidelines for using the artwork from various cards, as it pertains to copyrights and all that? Or at the very least, does anyone know who I should talk to about such things?

For one, I'd like to use a character card as a piccy of an RP character I'm using elsewhere.
For the second, it's much more complex, and I'd rather wait to type it up when I know where to send the details to.

(And I wasn't sure if this would go here or the Question/Help board, took a chance and made a choice.)

All the Copyrights belong to the original artist and we represent their interests. They do not want their art used outside of the game. The likelihood of any one of them say "sure, use it" is about 0.

Gaogaigirl ;a41
gaogaigirl

Re: Image copyrights

Postby Dejiko » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Hello Gaogaigirl, I tried to contact you (and after that, other members of the team) by email on several instances. So far I haven't been lucky in getting my messages through, hence my appearance on the forum. Hopefully, things will work out now.

I'm an editor on a professionally published anime, manga and games magazine. For our next issue, I'm working on a two page feature article on the wonderful Alteil game. Can you point me out to the the designated press contact who can supply me with high-res images to illustrate this article with?

To contact me directly, please use leon(at)aniway.nl or kawai_dejiko(at)yahoo.com. I'm looking forward to your reply, thank you for your time and effort.
Dejiko

Return to LeBeau's Studio