Your Favorite Card Art and Why

Alteil Art and Artists

Re: Your Favorite Card Art and Why

Postby Noria » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 am

Artist wrote:...

I changed my mind about my favorite artwork by now and would go with seasonal fellana, the pic is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute and overall a lot prettier in detail/colours than the original.

It´s strange that the seasonal artworks are drawn by the same artists as the original pictures, yet they turn out to be skyrocketting more beautiful than the common ones in some cases like Assasin, Fellana, Lelein and Alraune just to name a few examples.

In direct comparison:

Original is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, some half nacked cracked up lady reading a book in a dark room. Exciting.
Noria

Postby Zinc » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:44 pm

I prefer the original of her lolies just don't do it for me.
Bones Brothers an Altiel Webcomic http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic?f=17&t=4707
Because sometimes no matter what you do your still gonna die.
Zinc

Postby Noria » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Devil of the Mask/Folfenac looks fantastic... maybe not the most amazingly drawn pic of the game, but a disturbing and catching artwork that somewhat contains all the evil the card´s storyline would expect you to see. great job on this one, high up in my favorite list now.
Noria

Postby Kikusan » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:34 am

My favorit art card is the seasonal card for Black Cat / Fellana. She is so cute and the dust make it look like she have done something she really shouldn't. Both her hair and he cloth looks like she have been in a hurry this morning. If the GM's should make me really happy they should make a new card subtype 1 with people there is mixed with animels: foxboys, rabbitgirls, bearboys, catgirls, bullmen and goldfishgirls. Many thanks for this amasing game from Kikusan.
Kikusan

Previous

Return to LeBeau's Studio