Seasonal Artwork discussion

Alteil Art and Artists

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby kirk22 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Would someone please put up the seasonal art for Igina?
ImageImage
User avatar
kirk22
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby ErnnLaties » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:56 pm

it`s on the main page, just click the snowflake collector`s original post and click igina`s pic there and you`ll get a blown up version of it ;)
User avatar
ErnnLaties
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby kirk22 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:21 am

ErnnLaties wrote:it`s on the main page, just click the snowflake collector`s original post and click igina`s pic there and you`ll get a blown up version of it ;)


Thank you Ernn.

The beauty of that card makes me very sad for not getting enough snowflakes. Curse my lack of left flakes!
ImageImage
User avatar
kirk22
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby genj1 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:21 am

If anyone has them, could someone please post the flavor text for the new seasonal igina, aano, and refugee flying apprentice?
genj1
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 am

kirk22 wrote:The beauty of that card makes me very sad for not getting enough snowflakes. Curse my lack of left flakes!

I know that feeling. :(

Image
Edit: She comes through when it counts.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby kirk22 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:38 am

I was quite surprised by how lovely the art was on Refugee Flying Apprentice. I wasn't expecting much from it, but it surprised me. Has to be one of my favorites now.

Now all I want to do is complete these missions and get me that seasonal Afee.
ImageImage
User avatar
kirk22
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:14 am

kirk22 wrote:I was quite surprised by how lovely the art was on Refugee Flying Apprentice. I wasn't expecting much from it, but it surprised me. Has to be one of my favorites now.

Now all I want to do is complete these missions and get me that seasonal Afee.

Yeah me too.
RFA looks better than Aano IMO.
Igina still better than both of them though... ;_;
I'm glad RFA SS is usable and I love both art, so I can use them in my file whenever I need them.

Plundering Pirate girl >>> Afee but there is no way I would use her. >.<
Out of all three, Bopor is only card that I can use.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby kirk22 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:30 am

CainHyde wrote:
kirk22 wrote:I was quite surprised by how lovely the art was on Refugee Flying Apprentice. I wasn't expecting much from it, but it surprised me. Has to be one of my favorites now.

Now all I want to do is complete these missions and get me that seasonal Afee.

Yeah me too.
RFA looks better than Aano IMO.
Igina still better than both of them though... ;_;
I'm glad RFA SS is usable and I love both art, so I can use them in my file whenever I need them.

Plundering Pirate girl >>> Afee but there is no way I would use her. >.<
Out of all three, Bopor is only card that I can use.


I play Dutchy of Crest and I already have 2 of her. I need that 3rd one.
ImageImage
User avatar
kirk22
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby Muklas » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:36 am

"Curse you lack of snowflakes, curse you!"Is using Bopors ss to buff up hellsmoke in dolls a legit move?
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
User avatar
Muklas
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby Callonia » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:38 am

Anyone got the flavor text for aano?
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to LeBeau's Studio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest