Implications about Alteil Artists

Alteil Art and Artists

Re: Implications about Alteil Artists

Postby luckysvn777 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 am

Heh, its a common troll technique to just ignore when someone's right Oto and instead find a way to insult them, because in their minds that makes their argument automatically right ^^

But we can let him pretend :D
luckysvn777

Postby neviscus » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:55 am

Okay, yes I think a young girl/lady should, would, and does have bad stats, but try to delve into this world, If they are using a young girl they have her for other reasons. Which could be magic, or supporting
neviscus

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:
Romdeau wrote:Calm down, discuss the topic at hand rationally or else this thread will be closed.

Why not just remove the off topic posts? If you keep going on like this you might close any thread that starts to offtopic. :?

Not really, I just use my own judgment and throw in these kinds of warnings to indicate to those participating how I feel about said thread. I really could care less if a thread goes OT-as long as it comes back and doesn't derail into something totally unrelated that is backed up by tons of flame posts. Anyhow, I'm still willing to let this thread go it's merry way as long as what I already said doesn't become too much of a problem.
Romdeau

Postby AnnaTheRed » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 pm

I took yesterday off and this thread is already 7 pages long!

ANIME already said in the very beginning, those loli looking characters have super Asian genes, and on top of that, some of them made themselves look even younger as Logress mentioned. Mirelia is over 500 years old according to Lavato biography. (Ooh a spoiler!!!)

Totally off topic, but an interesting story about Alteil art...
Two years ago we originally wanted the artist who drew Kurina (Jun-ichi Fujikawa) to draw a Christmas version (seasonal card) of Magic Sword Dual Wielder. We picked Magic Sword Dual Wielder because a lot of people thought it was a man, and we wanted to make her look cooler. But we were told by Japanese staff that he was not very good at drawing feminine women and that Kurina was a pure miracle. They suggested us to have Hideyuki Takenami draw her instead.

Okay I go now before RomRom gives me a warning!
AnnaTheRed

Postby luckysvn777 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Off-topic, Alteil should make some sort of giant Lavato character information book. I'd buy that :D
luckysvn777

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 pm

All that a loli image does during the game is that it probably makes you think it's weaker. It is amuzing at times to see a loli go rampage though and that's why stats and art are unrelated.

Overall i would like to see more varied and "original" creatures rather than 50 cards with common human chars and 100 with lolies. Not asking for a loli removal, but it does occupy space that could be used up for more interesting card art.

But we were told by Japanese staff that he was not very good at drawing feminine women and that Kurina was a pure miracle.

Well kurina is fugly. So who did draw the seasonal art of the gowen dual wielder? Was it the one they suggested?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Seasonal Kurina > > > Original Kurina. It's so sad to me that I don't have a copy of the seasonal version :cry:

Okay I go now before RomRom gives me a warning!

What are you talking about Anna? I'm worried that you might ban me someday! :P
Romdeau

Postby AnnaTheRed » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Well kurina is fugly.

Exactly. And that fugly Kurina was a miracle.
And yes, Hideyuki Takenami drew the final version. I don't think we have any cards that are drawn by him yet.

Romdeau wrote:Seasonal Kurina > > > Original Kurina.

Oh yeah?
Seasonal "year of the dog" Zagar >>>>>>>>>>> Original Zagar.

I know it has nothing to do with Seasonal Kurina or loli, but I just wanted to post the picture.

Oh noes, here comes RomRom!

;zagar
AnnaTheRed

Postby ANIMEniac » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Here, enjoy this for a reason for loli

Fear_the_cute_ones_copy.jpg
Fear_the_cute_ones_copy.jpg (150.07 KiB) Viewed 563 times
ANIMEniac

Postby luckysvn777 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Seasonal "year of the dog" Zagar >>>>>>>>>>> Everything