Implications about Alteil Artists

Alteil Art and Artists

Re: Implications about Alteil Artists

Postby Grain » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Grain

Postby Metallix » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:All that a loli image does during the game is that it probably makes you think it's weaker. It is amuzing at times to see a loli go rampage though and that's why stats and art are unrelated.

Overall i would like to see more varied and "original" creatures rather than 50 cards with common human chars and 100 with lolies. Not asking for a loli removal, but it does occupy space that could be used up for more interesting card art.

But we were told by Japanese staff that he was not very good at drawing feminine women and that Kurina was a pure miracle.

Well kurina is fugly. So who did draw the seasonal art of the gowen dual wielder? Was it the one they suggested?

Whats this rampage I hear about any time I have played verses or watched people play them they always die before doing anything.
Metallix

Postby Callonia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Metallix wrote:
Peralisc2 wrote:All that a loli image does during the game is that it probably makes you think it's weaker. It is amuzing at times to see a loli go rampage though and that's why stats and art are unrelated.

Overall i would like to see more varied and "original" creatures rather than 50 cards with common human chars and 100 with lolies. Not asking for a loli removal, but it does occupy space that could be used up for more interesting card art.

But we were told by Japanese staff that he was not very good at drawing feminine women and that Kurina was a pure miracle.

Well kurina is fugly. So who did draw the seasonal art of the gowen dual wielder? Was it the one they suggested?

Whats this rampage I hear about any time I have played verses or watched people play them they always die before doing anything.

Well they do better than summoning a bog wyvern at the start of match where it can get grimiored, assasinated and many many nasty things done until it dies. <.<
Callonia

Postby Metallix » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:44 am

Funnily enough they doon't as I have yet to see any of them do anything other than die.
Metallix

Postby Pancakes » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:27 am

I should start a thread Wall of Shame: Trolls

I'm sorry Romdeau I love the concept of a Wall about shame.

Anyway I love the Mirelia card and the others too. I never looked at them and thought they were "loli"- why? Because there is nothing sexual about them whatsoever. Would you call the little demonic possessed girl from Exorist loli? I think there was a little demonic possessed girl in that movie right? Anyway... as far as Alteil goes

...if I had to say one was the sexiest I would have to choose Millia.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Romdeau » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Pancakes wrote:I'm sorry Romdeau I love the concept of a Wall about shame.

For the record, I didn't lock your specific thread.
Romdeau

Previous

Return to LeBeau's Studio