Hi Def card art

Alteil Art and Artists

Re: Hi Def card art

Postby Demongod » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:57 am

What's the deal with the rest of them though? Dark Lapierre? What gives?

And Igina isn't a general, is she? She's just some uber skilled girl. And from the looks of it, jail bait, too.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby kyokaze » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:01 am

Igina is one of the 3 commanders, not general. My bad. It says it on her card:
"One of the three commanders of the armies of the Dutchy of Crest. Abyss Centaur Dical himself acknowledged her fighting strength and talent in battle. He promoted her to commander personally. She's proud to serve and fight for Eskatia."

Also that "dark lapierre" isn't even a Character. She's just a unit. Something about Dark Holy swordswoman of lunar. So I'm assuming Crest Unholy swordswoman or something like that.

As for myureria.I doubt that's Mirelia. Judging from the card I'm guessing it's a gowen Character.
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:24 am

Demongod wrote:What's the deal with the rest of them though? Dark Lapierre? What gives?

Haha, i was joking few days ago in the chat that alteil will introduce a Dark Lapierre (referencing the Exodia-Dark Exodia relation from YGO), would have never thought it was actually true. :lol:

And hey Dark Lapiere dosn't look dumb like the original. o.o
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Demongod » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Dark holy swordswoman? That looks like Lantylit to me, and the long hair definitely looks like Lapierre.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

Demongod

Postby Artist » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Dark Lapierre looks seriously awesome though. Reminds me of how Karrigan got corrupted by the zergs lol, maybe similar story here?
Artist

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Bet it has something to do with the True God Church, she somehow got into a conflict with those and then joined the goodside of crest.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Gota » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:17 am

http://www.sodesk.com/display-wallpaper ... pos-4.html

Looks a lot like the main char in queens blade, even the outfit looks like it.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Jonathan » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:13 pm

http://www.core-direct.jp/illust/img/ali1906b.jpg

Is that Lapierre? If so... she seems to have gotten thick. O.O
Jonathan

Postby Demongod » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Yes, it's her. Not sure why the artist drew her butt so big, but same reason that strike sorcerer of Regus's arm looks like a twig.

Demongod

Postby crimsonshade » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:17 am

Peralisc2 wrote:Bet it has something to do with the True God Church, she somehow got into a conflict with those and then joined the goodside of crest.

Or it's just Sumer's Dark Lapierre action figure XD
crimsonshade

PreviousNext

Return to LeBeau's Studio