Lawtia icon question

Alteil Art and Artists

Lawtia icon question

Postby Illyasviel » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 am

(Not sure if this should have went in the General forum. Since it dealt with a pic, though, I decided to ask here.)

Just wondering if there's a specific icon for either the Forces of Chaos or the Duchy of Crest, beyond the Lawtia icon? Or rather, would using the two 'different' icons shown on some of the cards be different enough to not immediately be thought of as the same? (One being the crest, the other being the purple sphere with a vague hint of the crest within it.)

I don't want to ruin the surprise for what I have planned, but what I really need is just two different Lawtia icons. One circular, the other more of an oval. Maybe ;a39 as the oval, I'm thinking. As well, I'll be using the loading icon, if I can find a way to enlarge it enough.
Illyasviel

Re: Lawtia icon question

Postby Artist » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:37 am

I've always questioned the whole sphere + emblem thing too. There's the True God Church, Shrine Knights, Solar Kingdom just within Refess, and then you have Mercenary Nation Herirrat, Pixies and Monsters in Gowen, and lastly there's Wizard Kingdom of Regus, but there's also the Mermaid forces led by Vonderam, and then there's Galdirea who apparently works for the other side by corrupting the mermaids but he's still falkow.

There's also the Abyssal Forces (which Miffyre and Aegis belong in), the magic dolls (controlled by Belfyna, made by Sumer but supposed to work for Annarose), and the Cursed Legions, undeads led by Zugateroza.

So many forces, so little symbols.
Artist

Postby Demongod » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 pm

I know Miffles's unit type says abyssal forces, but is she actually one of the evil peeps? She seems like someone who ran away from them.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby crimsonshade » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Demongod wrote:I know Miffles's unit type says abyssal forces, but is she actually one of the evil peeps? She seems like someone who ran away from them.

According to TVTropes, she's a "damsel in distress"... so yeah, I think she's not part of t3h 3v1L
crimsonshade

Postby Ginnazoh » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:57 pm

from what i've read about miffyre, I get the idea that miffyre was original with the abyssal forces (the "evil" side I guess) then she ran away and on a trip to find help or something which ended up with her in solar kingdom. during her trip she was accompanied by athira (who can be the forest child or transform into shin form) and others...who else accompanied her I don't know =( There was some inkling about it on the seasonal text of Miffyre but I got 0 of it after 240+ seasonal lotto pulls (0 5* after 240+ Seasonal lotto pulls).
Ginnazoh

Return to LeBeau's Studio