Bones Brothers Webcomic

Alteil Art and Artists

Re: Bones Brothers Webcomic

Postby neviscus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:03 am

There are more than one book!?!?!?!? I have read Hitchhiker's guide and watched the movie and I think they were both good

The book was better though... The book is always better
neviscus

Postby imortal12233 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:06 am

neviscus wrote:The book is always better

not always... the correct statement is that whichever came first is better. there are (rare, but it exists) books written after movies..
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby neviscus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:08 am

I do suppose it is a matter of opinion, just most movies I have watched were from a book. If the book came first they have to leave some things to make it fit the time allotted, and there always is budget, but we are getting off topic
neviscus

Postby methebest » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:59 am

theres 5 by douglas adams and the 6th is writen by ian coiffer( guy who wrote artimas foul on thow linre cant spell it) which is just as good as douglas's ones
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Akjeil » Fri May 21, 2010 11:11 pm

imortal12233 wrote:
neviscus wrote:The book is always better

not always... the correct statement is that whichever came first is better. there are (rare, but it exists) books written after movies..

You're 99% right...but actually there are lots of books written after movies...I'm thinking of course of the pop-novels that come out immediately after most big blockbuster movies (e.g. Spider-Man, Terminator, The Matrix, plus a number of romance or drama films) & end up on the cheap bookstands at pharmacies, convenience stores & Wal-marts. :lol:

-Black Tortoise Soup Chef/ Akjeil

neviscus wrote:Oh my gosh, If this site had some respect meter, you would have got some points on using 42

Or at least some of the Hitchhiker's Guide/Monty Python-themed guilds here could give you free invites as counter-homage :ugeek: :lol:

-Akjeil-bagger The Infinitely Prolonged

The viewers @ Drunk Duck's website will probably have to register for Alteil & come here to see the Bones Brothers "Lost Episodes" (the summoning blunders w/ Retear, Succubus, AnnaRose, & the interlude w/ EdgarFigaro vs. Final Fantasy VII's Meteor) :lol:

-"Mana-less w/ out a Dark Artifact" Akjeil
"A rabbit made from candy > candy made from a rabbit."
-Important Things With Demetri Martin, "Games: Greater than/ Equal to"
Akjeil

Postby Romdeau » Fri May 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Do not triple post again or I will just simply delete them instead of merging them, as I have done here.

It seems that Zinc has ragequit Alteil! I have not seen him nor has his comic been updated in ages.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat May 22, 2010 12:10 am

Why call it ragequit? Gives alteil bad reputation. O_O
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Romdeau » Sat May 22, 2010 12:20 am

Peralisc2 wrote:Why call it ragequit? Gives alteil bad reputation. O_O

I recall him leaving on some rather angry terms, I would not say it otherwise.
Romdeau

Re: Hitchhiker's Guide Mk.6

Postby Akjeil » Sat May 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Romdeau wrote:Do not triple post again or I will just simply delete them instead of merging them, as I have done here...

Whoops, sorry; was pressed for time & wasn't thinking...plus i haven't had much experience in using forums, it's been quite a while since I've tried posting anything :oops: Thanks for merging them.

Or maybe it could give the "ragequitter" a bad reputation. :o Hopefully, though, he was just having a coincidentally bad week...
methebest wrote:theres 5 by douglas adams and the 6th is writen by ian coiffer( guy who wrote artimas foul on thow linre cant spell it) which is just as good as douglas's ones

Btw, does anyone know where I can find this? Of course I'll keep looking but so far w/ Amazon.com & Google I've only found a bunch of Coiffer's books, nothing Guide-related yet. (The last Hitchhiker's stuff I'd known about were Adams' opening chapters posthumously included in The Salmon of Doubt...)

UPDATE: Nevermind, found it. (spelling fix, "Eoin Colfer", lol).
"A rabbit made from candy > candy made from a rabbit."
-Important Things With Demetri Martin, "Games: Greater than/ Equal to"
Akjeil

Re: Hitchhiker's Guide Mk.6

Postby methebest » Sat May 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Akjeil wrote:
Romdeau wrote:Do not triple post again or I will just simply delete them instead of merging them, as I have done here...

Whoops, sorry; was pressed for time & wasn't thinking...plus i haven't had much experience in using forums, it's been quite a while since I've tried posting anything :oops: Thanks for merging them.

Or maybe it could give the "ragequitter" a bad reputation. :o Hopefully, though, he was just having a coincidentally bad week...
methebest wrote:theres 5 by douglas adams and the 6th is writen by ian coiffer( guy who wrote artimas foul on thow linre cant spell it) which is just as good as douglas's ones

Btw, does anyone know where I can find this? Of course I'll keep looking but so far w/ Amazon.com & Google I've only found a bunch of Coiffer's books, nothing Guide-related yet. (The last Hitchhiker's stuff I'd known about were Adams' opening chapters posthumously included in The Salmon of Doubt...)

UPDATE: Nevermind, found it. (spelling fix, "Eoin Colfer", lol).

lol how the hell did i put the wrong name down lol
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

PreviousNext

Return to LeBeau's Studio