Spring Alt Artwork

Alteil Art and Artists

Re: Spring Alt Artwork

Postby Logress » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Scarlet Rose is my favorite, but now that I see her small she doesn't blow me away. Some of our cards look great small, but when you get the full size up you can see that the size was covering up some flaws. Some looks great big, but you lose some detail when you shrink them and it's not all that impressive.

GGG has already said she'd make a wallpaper of Scarlet Rose so everyone can see her in all her glory.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Artist » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Logress wrote:Scarlet Rose is my favorite, but now that I see her small she doesn't blow me away. Some of our cards look great small, but when you get the full size up you can see that the size was covering up some flaws. Some looks great big, but you lose some detail when you shrink them and it's not all that impressive.

GGG has already said she'd make a wallpaper of Scarlet Rose so everyone can see her in all her glory.

It's about time we get some new wallpaper updates yaay make more make more.
Artist

Postby TLHM » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:52 pm

wallpapers should happen. Nice arts, I really like cassandra's and metia's

lol metia's looking a lot better
TLHM

Postby Peralisc2 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:30 pm

I like the scarlet rose art, only one i dislike is shatia.

My reply to artist about scarlet rose can be found in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbLIw-cge8c from 04:27 to 04:32.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby fargone » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm

With the exception of Shathia, I quite like the seasonal art. Shathia definitely seems too manly for me.

Metia has developed a rather inviting pair of... err.... eyes? I do wonder if Rose's Wolverine claws aren't a little too pronounced.

Overall... very nice.

PS: If wallpapers are an option, I would really like one for Metia.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby bookoflife » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Sightly bigger image of Scarlet.

bookoflife

Postby methebest » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:53 pm

i wish i owned any of them lol but i do think scarlet rose art is way to busy and the back ground stands out more than her.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Seeing them small, Metia looks amazing, rose and cassandra are ok, shathia is kind of boring. I guess the shrine knights are all kind of butch or something, which is fine, but at least in small size the picture just seems boring and not especially eye catching.

Having seen a bigger version of Rose she definitely looks much better when not so small... though I think I still prefer Metia. It is really funny though how many cards I saw in large form first ended up being far less cool when I got the actual card sized versions and how a few that looked cool as cards seemed less impressive when made larger. Just a shame there isn't a way to blow up the images of all your cards to check out the large hi res versions of all of them.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby neviscus » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:13 pm

I am actually going to have to say my favorites are Shathia and Metia, I like how Metia's is her before the corruption, and it gives a bit of her story. I like how Shathia shows a more collected side, in her original she just seems too giddy, in this she shows a softer side. Not to say I don't like Cassandra and Scarlet Rose, just those are my favorites
neviscus

Postby Artist » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Rose looks so ugly up close lol. Her face is so disfigured, what the heck seriously. I can't even look at her face without laughing LOLOLOL
Artist

PreviousNext

Return to LeBeau's Studio