Brand new seasonal cards of this seasonal lotto.

Alteil Art and Artists

Brand new seasonal cards of this seasonal lotto.

Postby Callonia » Fri May 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Anyone got screenshots of them? =o I want to see them and I cannot buy cards, tried my luck with 300 free gran but no cigar.
Callonia

Re: Brand new seasonal cards of this seasonal lotto.

Postby methebest » Sat May 15, 2010 12:11 am

they should already be on the forums there metia cass scarlett rose and um 2nd SK leader lol and the ones we got last halloween
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby InigoMontoya » Sat May 15, 2010 1:40 am

Play enough Mirage Master and you will have seen them!
InigoMontoya

Postby Callonia » Sat May 15, 2010 2:13 pm

methebest wrote:they should already be on the forums there metia cass scarlett rose and um 2nd SK leader lol and the ones we got last halloween

Seasonal Lottery from the 14th (Friday) to the 17th! And yes, this is a horribly late announcement! Our ability to send out mass mails was unfortunately compromised, and since we weren't sure when it was going to be fixed, we weren't sure if we were going to have the event.

But, since it is now working we have a very late announcement, even for us. To make up for it, this lottery will be extra long, going until Monday. Also, it will have it's own lottery button, so you can do as many pulls as you want at once. But that's not all... because you haven't had a few days to save up MM Gran, we're giving everyone ONE PULL FOR FREE, that's right, tomorrow morning Lupos is going to give everyone on the server 30 Gran!

There are going to be 8 additional cards this time around, the four Halloween cards from last year that somehow never made it into the lottery (Girl Druid, Samurai Girl, Addition and Amethyst Carbuncle) plus the most recent set of Spring Cards (Cassandra, Metis, Shathia and Scarlet Rose).

There are going to be 8 additional cards this time around, the four Halloween cards from last year that somehow never made it into the lottery (Girl Druid, Samurai Girl, Addition and Amethyst Carbuncle) plus the most recent set of Spring Cards (Cassandra, Metis, Shathia and Scarlet Rose).

Girl Druid and Samurai Girl and Addition and Amethyst Carbuncle =o
Callonia

Postby methebest » Sat May 15, 2010 9:54 pm

they should be here on the forum i would post them as i got them all but useless with those things lol
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Return to LeBeau's Studio