Hunt for a MMO

Video Games

Re: Hunt for a MMO

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:05 am

you nickname is so damn familiar afrosquirel, what online games did you play? :shock:
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby AfroSquirrel » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:12 am

What ones have you played? I've played quite a few, and forgetten a number of them.

Also, I have left SMT:I behind until OB begins. My latest game (after several flops, of which Zero Online was one) is AirRivals, an arcade-flyer (a la simplified-Ace-Combat) with RPG elements. Definitely more of an Action-MMO than most, it kills the concept of botting. After the tutorial, you choose your faction (either stick with tutorial faction, or betray them and join the rebellion which is starting to overpower them, though only in the story). Most stick with the first faction, so if you join the rebels and fly PvP, you'll be outnumbered 8-to-1 on a good day. I joined the rebellion because my XO in the tutorials pissed me off, and the rebel XO had an awsome eyepatch. I've been enjoying my choice so far, mostly due to a lack of death penalty.

...that post just doesn't flow. Ah well, I'm too tired to rewrite it.
AfroSquirrel

Postby DanTheTimid » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:09 pm

Just like to add I'd also like to suggest waiting for open beta to join Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine. Closed Beta stuff won't carry over and from the little of the closed beta I've played the game is VERY buggy right now, particularly their servers which wouldn't even let me get through the opening tutorial with out disconnecting me. The only reason to play SMT:I in the Closed Beta is if your a huge fan of finding bugs and writing bug reports (which I admit I don't mind if I have free time and some incentive to do so but right now I have neither).
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Previous

Return to Catherina's Play Room