Spore

Video Games

Spore

Postby Kyoshi » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:31 pm

For 10 years this game has been in development and been redesigned several times. And now the Spore Creature Creator(SCC) has came out and the set date for the actual game in September has been set. Is there anyone else that is looking forward to this game?

Also, anyone have the Spore Creature Creator(SCC) and created any "abominations"?

To clear up anything for those who haven't been following it. The SCC is just so people can get a small head start. Allowing people to get used to the mechanics of designing your creature or creatures. Which everything you create in the SCC will appear somewhere in your game. Which means that you will be helping to populate the ever growing Spore Universe. And to also mention it is a MMOSPG(Massively Multiplayer Online Single Player Game), meaning as long as your connected to the internet you will have other player's creatures flowing into your Spore universe. Which of course the lewd designed creatures will be a minus but it is either turn off the online content or leave it on and just annihilate the creature group that you dislike or avoid them.

;loading for the ;attack
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Re: Spore

Postby Grain » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:55 pm

It'd be terrible if Spore turned out to be un-fun after all of this hype.
Grain

Postby Kyoshi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Grain wrote:It'd be terrible if Spore turned out to be un-fun after all of this hype.

Well of 10 years of waiting for the game. Yes it would be.... Yes it would be.... :|
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Grain » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:06 am

Kyoshi wrote:
Grain wrote:It'd be terrible if Spore turned out to be un-fun after all of this hype.

Well of 10 years of waiting for the game. Yes it would be.... Yes it would be.... :|

It would also be hilarious.
Grain

Postby Allied » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:29 am

The game looks werid from the vids on youtube
Allied

Postby Grain » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:33 am

Allied wrote:The game looks werid from the vids on youtube

Earth looks weird too.

Everything is going acording to plan.
Grain

Postby Random » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:10 pm

The scale of this game is just amazing, I for one cannot wait to play it. I purchased the full version of the creature creator as soon as it was available and had a great deal of fun with just that. That is only a very small portion of the game, so I imagine the real deal can't be anything less than amazing. Can't wait until September just for this haha
alpha446
Random

Postby Kyoshi » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Random wrote:The scale of this game is just amazing, I for one cannot wait to play it. I purchased the full version of the creature creator as soon as it was available and had a great deal of fun with just that. That is only a very small portion of the game, so I imagine the real deal can't be anything less than amazing. Can't wait until September just for this haha

You should post one of your creatures and I'll do the same.
alpha428
Kyoshi

Postby Allied » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:52 pm

Grain wrote:
Allied wrote:Get on fricken aim grain!!

Make me.

Im going to murder you in the game then Grain lol
Just wait
Allied

Postby Random » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:13 pm

Kyoshi wrote:
Random wrote:The scale of this game is just amazing, I for one cannot wait to play it. I purchased the full version of the creature creator as soon as it was available and had a great deal of fun with just that. That is only a very small portion of the game, so I imagine the real deal can't be anything less than amazing. Can't wait until September just for this haha

You should post one of your creatures and I'll do the same.

Haha, sure, though I warn you I'm not a very artistic person so they look rather silly. Its all about the fun though :)
alpha446
Random

Next

Return to Catherina's Play Room