Spore

Video Games

Re: Spore

Postby Kyoshi » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Random wrote:
Kyoshi wrote:
Random wrote:The scale of this game is just amazing, I for one cannot wait to play it. I purchased the full version of the creature creator as soon as it was available and had a great deal of fun with just that. That is only a very small portion of the game, so I imagine the real deal can't be anything less than amazing. Can't wait until September just for this haha

You should post one of your creatures and I'll do the same.

Haha, sure, though I warn you I'm not a very artistic person so they look rather silly. Its all about the fun though :)

Exactly! I'm having fun making abominationss of nature and art. Yep Yep!
BTW the SCC was given to a bunch of celebrities and the challengge to build the best creature went out.

http://www.sporevote.com/index.html

I'll post a few of my creatures up in a bit.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Grain » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Allied wrote:
Grain wrote:
Allied wrote:Get on fricken aim grain!!

Make me.

Im going to murder you in the game then Grain lol
Just wait

k
Grain

Postby Captain Von Furry » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:39 am

This game looks like alot of fun, I love games were you can fully customize things.
Yiff yiff, fur fur, yay yay yay!
Captain Von Furry

Postby MeleeNewb » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:26 pm

Considering the creature creator alone is enough to keep people occupied for hours, I'm guessing this game is going to be great, even if it doesn't live up to the hype (which at this point would be nearly impossible).
I used to wonder if I was crazy, but all that uncertainty drove me insane.
MeleeNewb

Postby Moozze » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:11 am

MeleeNewb wrote:Considering the creature creator alone is enough to keep people occupied for hours, I'm guessing this game is going to be great, even if it doesn't live up to the hype (which at this point would be nearly impossible).

Yeah, now everyone is having fun designing life forms but in the full game we can design houses, vehicles and anything else. Not to forget the loads of planets there are to explore!
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby Sarkath » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:02 am

Yeah, now everyone is having fun designing life forms but in the full game we can design houses, vehicles and anything else. Not to forget the loads of planets there are to explore!

Now don't forget terraforming. To turn planets habitable by our creatures. It may have a lot of fun as well, to experiment with this tool. To make some very weird, or awesome stuff.

I bet someone will try to make a similar vehichle like the Starship Voyager or the...Death star!
It will be great fun, really. To download other's planets/galaxies and visit them...

We are borg, resistance is futile!
Someone must have already made the race, the structures and starship vehichles won't take long after the release. :lol:
Sarkath out. :ugeek:
Sarkath

Previous

Return to Catherina's Play Room