Captain Von Furry wrote:Alot of people seem to have multiple "main" characters, I never saw the use in this other then changing things up once in a while. I guess you have to be a player who can balance more then one character while still being considerably good.
You can't beat a player if you can't time his attacks playing his character.
Otherwise its all offense and no counters.
You can see how crazy my friend is here
@First 15 seconds: Your friend is good.
lol @ egg KO
His mid-airs reminds me of link - minus the spikes of course.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgWwkxwT ... re=related
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UB999rc ... re=related
- shine dashing (not sure what it's called)
- infinite throws by Marth on Fox
- link's mid-air bomb up-B with the second up-B towards the ledge
- in general, I prefer SSBM
Peaches wrote:Peach for technical stuff. And for sharing my name, kinda.
Mini-jump hovers, great aerial maneuverability, and the wash & dry are...
Peach is perhaps the best 2v2 character! For SSBM of course. All of the SSBM characters got nerfed in Brawl, since they can no longer wavedash. The game was broken for tourny-players, and the...
It's all nerfed.
I do not see any videos on washing & drying, but it's basically 100% DMG in as little as 1 second. Now there's a thing you could use in a 2v2.