Osu !!! Free online rhythm game !!

Video Games

Re: Osu !!! Free online rhythm game !!

Postby alvisto » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 pm

It's a bit troublesome to add friend. So far the only way that I discover is press F9 during in-game, and find your friend name on the list, right click it and add him as friend. The catch is, your friend need to be online too... ^.^
alvisto

Postby alvisto » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:48 pm

Wow, ElectricLynx, you proceed very fast ! You have been Level 21 !!!! And a play count of 276 !!! =.=" Have you been playing non-stoply ? lol...
alvisto

Postby Electriclynx » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Haha, well, when I find an interesting new game I tend to hit it pretty hard all in one night and then taper off to a more sane level of play. Even so, the playcount is a tad inflated. I showed the game to a roommate right before going out one night and when I got back he was still on it.

Not only was he still playing, he was much better at it than me. Naturally, I hate him for it. ^.^
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who can think binarily and those who can't.
Electriclynx

Postby alvisto » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Haha. Believe me, you will get better and better as you play more... ^.^

And I just finished playing that damn Cagayake! Girls beatmap. So damn hard to beat. It took me a week to pass it....
alvisto

Postby Electriclynx » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:55 pm

I'll have to give Cagayake a try. I've been working on Victims of Science - The Device Has Been Modified. I think my failures ten seconds into it over and over are also inflating my count. XD
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who can think binarily and those who can't.
Electriclynx

Postby alvisto » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:09 pm

I finally beat that freaking INSANE Cagayake ! Girls !!!!!

I swear I won't want to hear that song again for the rest of this hour !!! ( Haha, that song is just too good !! )

Electriclynx, it seems that everytime I online I just can't find you online ! Have you been starting to play multiplayer ?
alvisto

Postby Electriclynx » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 pm

I never see you either. I've gotten in the habit of checking the list on login and logout. Do I not appear on the list unless I'm in a multiplayer game?

Grats on Insane level, btw. I don't think I've beaten anything that qualifies as insane. :P
Electriclynx

Postby alvisto » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:04 am

No, you will appear online whenever you play Osu, and connected to the internet, not necessarily need to play multiplayer to appear online...

Thanks ! Insane is hard. I have came a long way... ^.^
alvisto

Postby alvisto » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Revived the thread ! Check the first post for my 2 ranked maps ! ^o^
alvisto

Previous

Return to Catherina's Play Room