Aoin Online and Lineage 2 Anyone playing them?

Video Games

Aoin Online and Lineage 2 Anyone playing them?

Postby Thundering » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:11 am

Ok am playing the Aoin Online game from NC and I play L2 but I wanted to know if anyone else is play one of them or both
Thundering

Re: Aoin Online and Lineage 2 Anyone playing them?

Postby ANIMEniac » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:37 am

Been beta testing AION ever since it came out. Going to phase from RO into that when it comes out, if i can still manage an MMO then...
ANIMEniac

Postby Zetsurin » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:41 pm

I was going to retire from MMO's after playing WoW and FFXI like they were crack for 4 years but it seems that fate threw Aion at me and I have inevitably indulged into it.
Zetsurin

Postby ANIMEniac » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:38 pm

MMOs are like gateway drugs. You never really give it up, just move on to the next one.
ANIMEniac

Postby Thundering » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:11 pm

ANIMEniac wrote:MMOs are like gateway drugs. You never really give it up, just move on to the next one.

So true it's unsettleing

Well it's good to see others in the Aion Beta Besides myself since Closed Beta for being a Long Time Vet (Since they Started Basically) and I got a beta Invite for it to the first one and which went to the others as well and my Acc is Linked between them all so it's all good but I hope they don't Wipe(I know Wishful thinking and not gonna happen) I wanna keep my character T_T

But ya good to hear others are on Aion and also Check out Soul and Blades looks even better then Aion The danceing is So cool just a FYI

EDIT
I found the Video I did as a Tribute to Dancing Matt was uploaded by AionHun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBBGWkmsgVk

Due enjoy somewhat old but I think you will Like
Thundering

Postby ANIMEniac » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 pm

It's been posted that after this last Closed Beta there will be a wipe. Then it will be open beta. And when release comes around there will be one last wipe. Then those that pre-ordered get to go in a bit ahead of everyone else to make their characters and start.
ANIMEniac

Postby Thundering » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:10 am

ANIMEniac wrote:It's been posted that after this last Closed Beta there will be a wipe. Then it will be open beta. And when release comes around there will be one last wipe. Then those that pre-ordered get to go in a bit ahead of everyone else to make their characters and start.

You know I was just hoping that just wouldnt be said and been trying to forget about that :cry:
Thundering

Return to Catherina's Play Room