Who here plays Rohan (MMORPG)?

Video Games

Who here plays Rohan (MMORPG)?

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:54 pm

And on what server, what character classes and skill trees do you like ... etc.

Details about the game here: http://www.playrohan.com/
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: Who here plays Rohan (MMORPG)?

Postby Doki » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:05 am

I do play rohan but on the Philippine server. (A gaming company in our country requested that IPs from the Philippines to be blocked from the international server).

My character is a Dekan, I bought him a clothes and named him Dalos because he almost looks like Dalos in that outfit. Ill provide a screeny.

Just dont mind the guild name (I joined it because somebody invited me to do so. I had no guild for the time being so I decided to join).
I so want this led hdtv.
Doki

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Meh, i hate to hear about that split, too bad.

I chose to play as my main char the giant and went with the dual swords because those are fast hitting and overall put just as much damage as the slow polearm weapons.

Oh and your char gets attacked by sentry guards right? It was so funny today to try to get a dahn (or whatever the other ostile or unwelcome race is called) through few guards. XD
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Doki » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Meh, i hate to hear about that split, too bad.

I chose to play as my main char the giant and went with the dual swords because those are fast hitting and overall put just as much damage as the slow polearm weapons.

Oh and your char gets attacked by sentry guards right? It was so funny today to try to get a dahn (or whatever the other ostile or unwelcome race is called) through few guards. XD

Yes. They will be attacked by guards if you are on "assassin mode" (for dhan or dekan) or if you killed someone (for the other people).

That is the problem with the Philippine server... we are so behind updates. I think the giant patch will be implemented around next year or so.
I so want this led hdtv.
Doki

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:25 am

I don't like to use Tor (vidala bundle or something like that) to bypass IP i remember it slows down the net too much for me, but you maybe want to use it to be up to date. :P

I play on Tempest, in case you decide to switch server.
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Postby Phenoca » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Doki wrote:named him Dalos

I sense Alteil-fans.

Rohan has a cool name, but that's all I know.
And apparently there is violence and sweet skill-animations.

But I think I prefer reading LOTR to playing MMOs set in Middle Earth. Is it set in Middle Earth?
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Doki » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:31 am

Yah! I like Dalos!

It was Dalos + Elite Crest Knight + Zugateroza that got me out of Crest.

Anyway... Rohan "seemed" to be set in middle earth until I saw people walking around in Bikini's and swimming trunks (thank item mall for that).
I so want this led hdtv.
Doki

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Level 33 giant and growing!! Duh i am so happy i got finally an ancient weapon ... had so damn many failed forging attempts. T_T
(and got full unique set too! :o)
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Return to Catherina's Play Room