Fun Browser RPG

Video Games

Fun Browser RPG

Postby harvest4god » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:41 am

Fallen sword

Its like a more interactive text based RPG but its a lot of fun. It's what I have been playing at work since I have a firewall here and can't play alteil :( but it passes the time. If you are going to play it, please use my link above.
harvest4god

Re: Fun Browser RPG

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:59 am

Ah played this before. The wait to get the stamina sure gets you bored after a while.

Also whats really wrong about the game is that you dont get many free POINTS offers unless you are from america and for some odd reason many sites won't even load when you fake IP to take the surveys for the free points.

Always join a good guild that buffs you once you reach level 50 or so. ^^
And make sure to think twice before deciding on your skill tree.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: Fun Browser RPG

Postby harvest4god » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:23 am

Peralisc2 wrote:Ah played this before. The wait to get the stamina sure gets you bored after a while.

Also whats really wrong about the game is that you dont get many free POINTS offers unless you are from america and for some odd reason many sites won't even load when you fake IP to take the surveys for the free points.

Always join a good guild that buffs you once you reach level 50 or so. ^^
And make sure to think twice before deciding on your skill tree.

In a good guild since level 5 that is making me one hit kill anything I can touch. I hit level 24 today. Like I said I only play it at work so every night my stam is recharged, and I havent used a single skill point yet :D
harvest4god

Return to Catherina's Play Room