KEY Games

Video Games

KEY Games

Postby Ginnazoh » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:09 pm

To those who are familiar with visual novels and the company Key, I wish to ask if you guys know which of their games have been translated into English.

And also for those dismissing these Keys because their adult visual novels, keep in mind that a number of their games have spawned successful manga and anime series, thus a testament to the quality of the story telling and plot...these include Kanon, Air, Clannad, Tomoya After and Little Busters...I think only Rewrite and Planetarian did not receive manga and/or anime adaptation.

The only Key VN that I managed to get a translated copy of...and it costed me quite a bit...was Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume

Anyways, I've been trying to find an translated version of:
-Kanon
-Air
-Clannad
-Tomoya After:It's a Wonderful Life
-Little Busters!
-Rewrite

So yea if there are translated versions of the game (be it patch or official translations) I would love to know as I have failed to find any T_T
Ginnazoh

Re: KEY Games

Postby Multi » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:30 am

clannad is translated, little busters' common route is translated, kanon is completed, and ONE is translated, and MOON is translated. ONE and MOON were games made by KEY before they were known as KEY however, MOON is of the more disturbing content, with a female main character, lots of sex and murder and destroy. Air is still being worked on, and so is Tomoyo After, and I'm not even sure if Rewrite is even released yet in japan to begin with.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Ginnazoh » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:14 am

clannad and kanon, are they fan translations or translations by some company like peach princess or g-collection? I havent been able to find much info on those two games...strangely...

hmm speaking of pre-Key games by Key core members, is Dosei translated?

Hmm I am not certain about Rewrite now that you bring it up, i havent found any info about release date and etc...but wiki does have a plot synopsis out...either way Ryukishi07 + Key just can't be a bad combination...can it?
Ginnazoh

Postby Callonia » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 am

That reminds me, Clannad, you can find it on fakku.net its a Hsite so don't go there at work.

I still need to torrent it so i could enjoy it XD
Callonia

Return to Catherina's Play Room