Other Browser Games

Video Games

Re: Other Browser Games

Postby Logress » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Ah, Ederon. Now I remember that game. I must have erased it from my mind after playing it the first time because I have a severe allergy to CCG's where you are a character and all your cards represent combat moves and equipment. I can't even play the WoW CCG for that reason, and that has a decent amount of monster summoning too. (I guess I'm just an old fashioned Magic guy at heart). And yes, I understand that there are tons of cards in Huntik that represent combat actions... I fought tooth and nail against that...

Technically, as a flash game Ederon really has their ducks in a row, lots of use of html and other inexpensive shortcuts whenever possible to keep things smooth, using their flash where it counts for max impact with minimum effort. Very nice. Other than the annoying bouncing back to the web page, it works well. Definitely a game where the coders had a vote at the planning stage (Alteil... and Japanese games in general, i'd say the graphics designers had a bigger vote).
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby gouen » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:48 pm

I'll some of the "browser games" that I play.

Kingdom Of loathing -> A browser "text" game that parodies almost everything it has awful graphics but with awesome content.

Naruto Arena / Soul Arena -> Almost like a card game. Both games are made by the same people.

Dead Frontier -> A post apocalyptic online browser game (Zombies have plague the world). The developers are planning to make it into a full time browser based MMORPG. Right now, only up to 6 people can join a room and play cooperatively. Still on beta.

Forum Warz -> A browser game for forum trolls.

These are the ones that I can think of now. I'll post more later.
O_O
gouen

Postby Endeavourl » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Pardus

A space themed MMORPG inspired by Elite
Endeavourl

Postby gabotheplaya » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:06 am

anyone here know about

EDERON

another online card game?

is it any good? it looks bad simply because its a "buff your hero" sort of card game... any ideas? hmmm...

i also seem to find it difficult to log in, i don't know why...
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby tropireno » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 pm

http://thefarwilds.com/ has an online flash version, even though the downloadable version is significantly better. It's a pretty good game, too.
tropireno

Postby fargone » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:53 am

this... http://www.kongregate.com/games/IriySof ... ch-my-gems

good fun and not as easy to complete as you may think.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Kamerynn » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:06 pm

fargone wrote:this... http://www.kongregate.com/games/IriySof ... ch-my-gems

good fun and not as easy to complete as you may think.

Awesome tower defense game. Thx for the new addiction, for as long as it lasts. :D
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.
-- Terry Pratchett
Kamerynn

Postby castnova » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:58 pm

bleach brower----bleach..
;a30 http://bleach.gogames.me/
castnova

Postby hexagram » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:19 pm

elements the card game

ederon card game

hearthstone - Blizzards new card game base on WOW

magic 2014?

to decrease bandwitch make a downloadable version with all the card images including. Or maybe a link which opens all the images so they are saved to our cache?

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Previous

Return to Catherina's Play Room