Phantasy star Universe or pso any one ?

Video Games

Phantasy star Universe or pso any one ?

Postby LeTrueNoir » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:27 pm

any one here play Phantasy star Universe or have played it or any of the pso games

:cry:kinda average:cry:
LeTrueNoir

Re: Phantasy star Universe or pso any one ?

Postby DanTheTimid » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:43 pm

I bought and played the original PSO on the dreamcast, even acquired a dream cast keyboard and signed up for a free dial up service so I could play online even though I had a broad band connection, since it wasn't supported. I had a level 50+ male human warrior and like a level 30-40ish female elf mage. I also own the game cube PSO Episode 2, don't remember my levels in that but I was never able to take it online so I just played through the new episode 2 content and I think played the multiplayer battle arena thing a few times and then didn't touch the game again.

I tryed to play PSU on my computer once but the game kept crashing when I tried to start it so I never actually got to try it.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby numerrik » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:20 pm

I play PSO ver. 2 on my Dreamcast, i haven't had a chance to play PSU. i love PSO though.
numerrik

Postby Kyoshi » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:24 pm

I played the one that came out on the Xbox and was acclaimed for having the weakest hunter around....
Which I guess wouldn't be something to boast about especially at level 90... :? ^^;
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 pm

i have, but just dont currently have a way to pay for Online play

They're good games ^^

Postby Random » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:08 pm

I also played the original PSO on the dreamcast, one of my all time favourite games :)
alpha446
Random

Postby Csquared » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:03 pm

I do play PSU on a semi-regular basis, and it's a fun game to play with friends every now and again. Just wish I had more time to devote to it and just hack and shoot away at all the SEED creatures, but alas, there's work to be done.

Anyone who has a chance to should definitely give the game a shot. Good clean fun to pass the time, though I figure everyone will be playing Alteil in about a week from now!

CSquared
Take the Challenge of the Fortnight!
Win new cards as well as point cards!
Csquared

Postby Afmii » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:57 pm

I Just started playing Psu online awhile ago, Not very highlvl though so meh. The game it self is extreamly fun but I think it gets boring with just the npc's. =D
Afmii

Postby Captain Von Furry » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:30 pm

I remember playing Phantasy Star on the Gamecube, great fun to play with friends.
Yiff yiff, fur fur, yay yay yay!
Captain Von Furry

Postby vtnwesley » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:11 pm

I bought Phantasy Star Universe for the PC for $3 on close-out a while back. It had such invasive DRM, it was trying to convince me to turn off vital Windows protection features (the kinds of things no software should ever ask you to shut off). I knew Gameguard was kind of cruddy, but wow. I was shocked. I threw it out. I don't know if PSU is good or not, but I suggest people play it on a console or a PC with a Windows install you don't mind flubbing.

On the plus side, $3 for Psychonauts (same close-out) was a steal!
vtnwesley

Next

Return to Catherina's Play Room