League of Legends

Video Games

Re: League of Legends

Postby Ginnazoh » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:03 pm

LoL just won a bunch of awards so they're making all champions free this weekend and if you've played in the past 60 days you get a free 4 win ip/exp boost!

go here to sign up: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b9b460c95f13

:D
Ginnazoh

Postby Artist » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:07 pm

I recently started playing this game too with some friends, it's pretty crazy. My best characters so far appear to be support roles and DPS roles, mainly ranged. Sona and Zilean are some of my favorites, as well as Teemo. In game name is Zyxt if anyone wanna play a game or two. It's really important to find people who are good to play with/make premade teams, or else if just one person on the team doesn't know what's going on, then the whole team suffers.

My referral link is um... https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref ... f873983476 so if you feel like trying this game out and want to help me out a little bit, then please go there. If not it's not a huge deal. Every 10 referrals who reach level 10 in game gets a free tier 3 champion, so that's pretty awesome and I could really use that lol.
Artist

Postby Noria » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:18 pm

As everyone seems to like that game so much I wanted to try it out, too... but when I´m on the sign in screen, everything written down and clicken "play" the button switches to "loading" but remains as that forever. It doesn´t change even after like 15 minutes but my internet connection and all is fine.

Hm... any advice/hint at what I´m doing wrong? :?
Noria

Postby Artist » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:19 pm

It's doing an update probably, new patch and stuff. Maybe your firewall is blocking the update, that's a very common issue I would assume.
Artist

Postby Noria » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Artist wrote:It's doing an update probably, new patch and stuff. Maybe your firewall is blocking the update, that's a very common issue I would assume.

Ya, gotta be something like that >_>

After waiting for a long time a popup said:

"Sorry bro, no can do. U doin it wrong, email us or get off.
xoxoxo riotgames."

Mkayz... guess I´ll have to figure that out somehow, probably some Ubuntu failure as always :D
Noria

Postby Ginnazoh » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:18 am

artist add me up on LoL. Same username: GinnAzoh

btw the 10 referral thing is only for the first 10 referral that reaches level 10 you get a tier 3 champs.

Afterwards, outside of the several milestones, its every 5 referral gets you a 3 day double ip boost or something
Ginnazoh

Postby Artist » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Ginnazoh wrote:artist add me up on LoL. Same username: GinnAzoh

btw the 10 referral thing is only for the first 10 referral that reaches level 10 you get a tier 3 champs.

Afterwards, outside of the several milestones, its every 5 referral gets you a 3 day double ip boost or something

Yeah I realized that lol, w/e I still only have like, 1 referral who's my irl friend. No biggie. I've been getting really good playing sona recently though, LoL is just so much fun.

If it wasn't for having bad teams I would never lose T___T *blames team*
Artist

Postby Multi » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:58 am

CAW CAW CAW
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Ginnazoh » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:58 pm

Im suffering from certain sona phobias...Sona can't win if you're tank can't initiate and you have no dps...I've had 2 sona games in a row where my carry fails me and my tank is more squishy than me T_T
Ginnazoh

Postby Zanador » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Yeah, the support hero is only as strong as the others he/she is supporting... I had to stop playing heroes like Janna and Soraka (well, mostly Sona too), because usually i find myself in a situation where i'm supporting everyone all right, but who will deal the damage?
Especially if my team isnt completly made of my friends and we have 1-2 random teammates, whenever i pick Janna, because the other champions seem to be all right, the teammates will start building Tristana for AP, Ashe for attack speed, Zilean for tank (really happened).
Moral of the story: if you dont know everyone in your team, and you still picked a support hero, then you've got only yourself to blame. :/
Something must be wrong with me. I'm giving advices to someone i should kill.
Zanador

PreviousNext

Return to Catherina's Play Room