War of Ninja

Video Games

Re: War of Ninja

Postby LoneKnight » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:26 am

Peralisc2 wrote:
LoneKnight wrote:I was hokage for a while on Naruto Arena... then my account got hacked.

Getting hokage seems easy after you unlock most chars. You get access to most crazy combos and keep abusing them ... woah #1!!!

@ neviscus
I think i tried akira (+book of mentality) omoi (medium medical package) yabi (medium health potion) for a while. I went for the "obvious" and was just mass stunning.

I was hokage BEFORE Shippuden characters came out <_<

And besides, everyone else has access to those "broken combos" after a while, so that argument really doesn't hold much water (unless you mean that I've rushed to do the new unlocks then beaten people with my team imba... unlocks which weren't out then yet :P).
LoneKnight

Re: War of Ninja

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 am

I was hokage ONLY before shippuden characters came out. Afterwards took a break from the game and never got in mood again to get #1 spot.
Do you want to say the shippuden ones are OP compared to the old ones`? I just don't think yet, that that is the case.

It's all about how you play those broken combos. Know your advantages and disadvantages = win. :P
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Previous

Return to Catherina's Play Room