I procrastinate playing video games

Video Games

Re: I procrastinate playing video games

Postby Multi » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 am

I was pretty obsessed with sengoku rance last summer, i played it nonstop for about a week. It's a fun game, especially with the new game+ and the 5* challenge it becomes very difficult all while trying to obtain as many stars as possible. I eventually burned out on it and even though it's been months, I can't get myself to play the last route for Isoroku, whom, from synopsis I've read on routes, has the best story route from what it sounded like. Kenshin and especially Ran's were silly romps with very few serious bits, though the game is a comedy throughout. Supposedly mangagamers licensed koihime musou so I'm looking forward to playing that in the future, and a private group is working on eisen something which is supposedly a pretty decent rpg, they're doing the special edition release for pc which is the non ero port of the enhanced ps2 version. Basically pc H -> ps2 non H -> pc non H.

Sometimes even though there's a game I gotta play, I'll go back and replay an older game I've already beaten instead, I don't even know why.

List of games I started but still haven't finished for months are:
SMT devil survivor ds? beat one route only
FFXII revenant wings ds? I think
that super robot wars ds game, i'm at this underwater dungeon or something
Queen's blade for psp
FFVII crisis core
Valkyria Chronicles
Persona 3 FES
Alteil :V

What I really hate is sometimes I take so long to finish a game, i forgot what it's about so i end up replaying the whole thing.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Re: I procrastinate playing video games

Postby Phenoca » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:29 pm

I procrastinate when reading e-mails. When I get 20+ messages per day I find that it requires dedication to keep up.
50+ messages per day and I am overwhelmed.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Previous

Return to Catherina's Play Room