Sengoku Rance

Video Games

Sengoku Rance

Postby 091888 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:53 am

..............a fun game for 18 +++ .only
for ppl who play it who do you want to rance to get marry to ? for me is head of miko , sill,war goddness and zeth 4 head (4 beautiful girls )

Consider editing your thread to make more sense and possibly explain more about the game.-Romdeau

Re: seng... rance talking

Postby Romdeau » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:52 pm

You know, I have a pretty good idea about which game you are trying to post about. However, the title and opening post make little sense and from a standpoint of someone who's never even heard about it, I don't think you've sold them at all.

For the record, I enjoy the game he is referring to: "Sengoku Rance".
Romdeau

Re: Sengoku Rance

Postby Multi » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:04 pm

There's also Eien no Aselia, The spirit of Eternity sword that was recently translated. All ages visual novel / turn based strategy game. You could think of it as kinda like a romance heroes of might and magic.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby 091888 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:31 pm

who do you think rance will be married to ???
i am sure everyone love one or two girls in the game

Postby Multi » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 am

091888 wrote:who do you think rance will be married to ???
i am sure everyone love one or two girls in the game

To no one. Rance isn't that kind of character. The guy rapes tons of girls lawl, but he's still a hero.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Ginnazoh » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 am

he'll probably marry all of them and still get away with it since he's the king of Zeth afterall...but honestly what multi said.

and i'm personally greatly amused by this game...and the depiction of some of the historical figures...and I honestly feel that the game is just so much more amusing if you read a bit about the actual history. I don't know if you guys are familiar with the time period or not but its quite amusing the spins they gave some of the characters..and how one of the key figures of that era is reduced to a generic commander (akechi mitsuhide...the person who betrayed and killed oda nobunaga according to history at the burning of honnunji..sorry for spelling errors)

on the issue of the actual game play, what is the team you guys prefer the most?

I personally have had great success using the following lineup:
back line:
souun - the diviner dude from houjou family
natari - the miko that has miko wind 2 or w/e the skill that does 30% max hp damage to all enemy units
uruzi - accurate shot or w/e does damage and takes 1 action point from all enemy
front line:
rance - simply because he's the main char...
kenshin - strong character...what else to say
mouri tuorin..or something - the foot soldier mouri sister that has counter attack 2

I'm kinda sad the other games of the series did not get translated...since the one that is translated is the 7th in the series
Ginnazoh

Postby 091888 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:07 am

Ginnazoh wrote:he'll probably marry all of them and still get away with it since he's the king of Zeth afterall...but honestly what multi said.

and i'm personally greatly amused by this game...and the depiction of some of the historical figures...and I honestly feel that the game is just so much more amusing if you read a bit about the actual history. I don't know if you guys are familiar with the time period or not but its quite amusing the spins they gave some of the characters..and how one of the key figures of that era is reduced to a generic commander (akechi mitsuhide...the person who betrayed and killed oda nobunaga according to history at the burning of honnunji..sorry for spelling errors)

on the issue of the actual game play, what is the team you guys prefer the most?

I personally have had great success using the following lineup:
back line:
souun - the diviner dude from houjou family
natari - the miko that has miko wind 2 or w/e the skill that does 30% max hp damage to all enemy units
uruzi - accurate shot or w/e does damage and takes 1 action point from all enemy
front line:
rance - simply because he's the main char...
kenshin - strong character...what else to say
mouri tuorin..or something - the foot soldier mouri sister that has counter attack 2

I'm kinda sad the other games of the series did not get translated...since the one that is translated is the 7th in the series

wow if i am him , i maybe do that same thing haha also get oda nobunaga sister kou hime too
for me is following line up
front line
rance - fun
kenshin - cute also have her version of rance attack
sen hime - beautiful and can auto heal
back row
suzume or 56 chun chun attack or 56 special attack hit 2 target in a row or whirlwind attack that can kill a army with a fixed succeeds rate
puipui girl or maria, both are from 4 zeth puipui girl have 100% magic resistance (normally it is useless against any army but it is useful against a army of diviner) you know maria cannon troops leader i really love her and rapid-fire skill 800 troops can kill 1.7k troops or more with that skill
natari or fuuka change it skill to manipulate ppl mind get extra troops every battle basically is to gather more troops i do not use miko wind for my miko as miko wind waste all energy they have but i use miko dance to heal and attack or attack

another set up is
gun girl - aim and shoot
kou hime - she sucks worst stat but ok def and have a lot of troop
royal guard - 1k troop can kill 3k troops on 3 turns
back row
maria - you know
omachi - lighting attack everyone love it
short girl -after you conquer mouri ,she can be recruited she is trying to restore her form clan , she looked so cute and have good ability and skills

do any gms in alteil play this game before ?

Return to Catherina's Play Room