luckysvn777's shameless plug :D

Video Games

luckysvn777's shameless plug :D

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu May 27, 2010 5:15 am

Hey guys, recently I decided to give into my complete video game dorkiness and go for random Youtube stardom.

What that actually means is I decided to start making LP's (Let's Plays) for fun. As in me playing video games with very random (cuz i'm random) commentary. And that randomness was a bit much in the first video or two, but i get better xD

Anyway, channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/LuckySevenDX

And i'm LP-ing Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons. So, if that interests you at all, feel free to check it out. Just be civil if you leave any comments please. I'd love some feedback though. I don't really care if I'm popular or not, just trying to be entertaining ^^

Oh, I also have some video game remixes i wrote on there as well ^^

Shameless advertisements are fun :D
luckysvn777

Re: luckysvn777's shameless plug :D

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 am

Sry, i didn't watch it for long, you need to work on your comments / jokes a little and not sure what's with your voice ... you smoke much?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu May 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Sry, i didn't watch it for long, you need to work on your comments / jokes a little and not sure what's with your voice ... you smoke much?

Ummm, actually I don't smoke. I'm just weird I guess. Not that we all didn't know that already :p

Yea, I'm getting better at that. You'd be surprised at how hard it is to play and be witty at the same time without practice xD
luckysvn777

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu May 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Check this guy's video comments, maybe it helps: http://www.youtube.com/user/MMOHut

Or maybe it's just that he has the "magic radio voice" if you know what i mean. ^^
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Return to Catherina's Play Room