What's a yomi..?

Video Games

Re: What's a yomi..?

Postby Zetsurin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 am

Is that so? Huh... I've never heard that before today, I always thought the majority of serious players and both scrubs played 360. I could really care less about one console over the other, but I invested my money into a TE stick for the 360 back when I first got into HDR :/ It was a much bigger hit on XBL, as far as I know; it's the first game I decided to settle down with so I continued with the 360.

I know plenty of JPs play on XBL, but online is a different story in Japan (and they tend to avoid NA's like the plague online) ,-, sure wish I was there in this regard, I could just walk down the street and go to an arcade where everybody is good competition. But alas.
Zetsurin

Postby Multi » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 am

Majority of jp players have ps3's, because 360 is kind of a failure there. Majority of good players here are on ps3, and it's usually the console used at majors. There's just too many scrubs on xboxlive (plus subscription fee) because of the type of player base the console has in general. You can probably find some good players here or there, but for something like blazblue especially, majority of the good players will be on psn, though I'm sure both have plenty of scrubs to go around. I actually think there are probably a lot of good players in the fighting game communities, especially like cali, that just mooch off their friends ps3's :V

Also, in Japan, they have just as many scrubs as we do, the environment just allows for cultivation of higher quality players is all.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Zetsurin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Everyone even Daigo uses XBL for SF o-o; For BB that may just be the case though.

JP has us beat in both quantity and quality

Anyways, anyone else getting Continuum Shift tomorrow?
Zetsurin

Previous

Return to Catherina's Play Room