Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Video Games

Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Postby rsvlito » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:08 pm

I can't wait for this game.

I spend countless hours at the arcade playing Marvel vs Capcom 2. Then I spend countless hour playing it on the PS2. Then I played countless hours playing it on the Xbox.

My holy trinity was Guile/Wolverine(bone claw)/Cable. If people complained about cable then I played Guile/Wolverine(bone claw)/Captain America.

When Marvel Vs Capcom 3 comes out I will spend countless hours X 4 to beat the record countless hours x 3 I played with MVC2.

Who else is excited for what I hope to be an epic game?
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Re: Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Postby Gota » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:36 am

I liked the SNK vs Capcom series more =x

But I'll give this one a go when it comes out.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby SolarWind » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:12 am

rsvlito wrote:I can't wait for this game.

I spend countless hours at the arcade playing Marvel vs Capcom 2. Then I spend countless hour playing it on the PS2. Then I played countless hours playing it on the Xbox.

My holy trinity was Guile/Wolverine(bone claw)/Cable. If people complained about cable then I played Guile/Wolverine(bone claw)/Captain America.

When Marvel Vs Capcom 3 comes out I will spend countless hours X 4 to beat the record countless hours x 3 I played with MVC2.

Who else is excited for what I hope to be an epic game?

Wow.. I was back in college when MvC 2 was released... I was an excellent player in MvC 1 and won tournaments as well back in our place. I played halfway on MvC 2 and the game really rocked.. for years.. :)

I hope its a nice release again this time given all the technologies over the years... Man, a lotta things changed.... but still this game rocks.. Reminds me of the good 'ol days.. ;th2
Solar wind is a stream of charged particles ejected from the upper atmosphere of the Sun. These particles can escape the Sun's gravity because of their high kinetic energy and high temperature of the corona.

GUILD: Order of the Black Knights
SolarWind

Postby shadowsketch » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Ooh I'm excited, especially when it first comes out.

MVC2 has degenerated from a 56 character game to 4 character game in highly competitively play. When MVC3 first comes out, people will be trying out everyone rather than sticking to tiers.

Deadpool/Dormammu/Doom, that's going to be my team.
shadowsketch

Return to Catherina's Play Room