arcana heart 3

Video Games

arcana heart 3

Postby Heavenabyss » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Arcana Heart 3 is the third installment of EXAMU's fighting game franchise, Arcana Heart. It was released in japan January 13th 2011.

The game has seen many changes from the first version of Arcana Heart to become the game that it is today. Newcomers to Arcana Heart can look forward to enjoying a fast paced game with many movement options and relatively simple system mechanics that make this game both fun and addictive. Old players of this series will notice how the pace of the game has increased from the previous version due to high damage and free use of homing.

Arcana Heart 3 has a cast of 23 female characters and 23 Arcana, guardian spirits that you can utilize in battle. Each arcana boasts different strengths, you can choose which one suits your play style and/or character the best. This wiki is designed to give players an in depth look at the mechanics and each character and arcana to help give a better understanding of this game.

Aksys will be releasing it for the PS3 Playstation network. april 19

Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETAfdtiOjxg
Gameplay:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKnt4mUdWc&feature=related

THERE WILL BE A BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT PARTY ON MONDAY
STARTING 2:00PM TILL THE RELEASE OF ARCANA HEART 3 [TUESDAY APRIL 19]
BE THERE!!
[look for the name: AH3 Party 1, AH3 Party 2,etc on searching match. it will be a free-for-all and anything goes, meaning unlimited characters is a go]

there's no prize, this is just for fun. [plus too hype up for AH3]
PS3 only [don't got a copy for xbox360]

join the fun ^_^
PSN: Zerocelestial
main:mu-12, lambda, secondary: makoto
Heavenabyss

Re: arcana heart 3

Postby Mano » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:52 pm

I know about AH3, but why you want to host a blazblue CS party for AH3? not saying it's a bad idea. but BBCS party sounds kinda boring, at least to me. if that the case then i just might as well play my arcana heart 2 till it comes out. plus I think not too many people is interested in it. plus mortal kombat comes out on the same day. so im going to get that first.
Current game:
ImageImage
going to get:
Mano

Return to Catherina's Play Room