If You Were Mario...

Video Games

If You Were Mario...

Postby Grain » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:00 pm

Would you save Peach or Daisy?

I've always seen them as interchangable, but someone has told me otherwise.

-Grain
Grain

Re: If You Were Mario...

Postby erestor » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:05 pm

i never under stood the difference what is the point of havin two princesses
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Daisy was the princess from the original game boy mario game, Super Mario Land. Back then perhaps they intended for each of mario's adventures to be different featuring different characters and lands but later they got lazy and decided to just keep re-using the same villian and dasmel in distress. For a long time Daisy got sort of written out of mario kanon but then they later started pulling every random mario character they could out of the wood work for their various party and sports games which resulted in her return. Now she's apparently portrayed as Peach's cousin and usually paired up with Luigi most likely to give symmetry to things (most likely the same reason Waluigi came into existence).

She didn't really have a personality in the original games but in the new ones she's protrayed in a sort of obnoxious energetic tomboyish manner.

Anyway, to answer the main question, while I do find Daisy highly amusing, if I had to pick I'd go with the pink princess, Peach, though probably largely just because her personality's far more developed and she's proven to be incredibly cute and hilarious in the various rpg games she's been in. Plus I prefer her pink dress to Daisy's yellow one.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Chronomaster » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Forget you guys. Pauline is the only girl for me. I'd show you a picture, but you know...

Also, I'm going to **** this **** in with my screwdriver. ;a33
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

Return to Catherina's Play Room