Consoles

Video Games

Consoles

Postby Kyoshi » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:18 pm

Which consoles do you have(including the older consoles such as dreamcast and older)?

(Excluding the PC of course because how else would you be talking unless you got the web phones or laptops.)

And in a side note which handhelds do you have?

Anyways I was just wondering what everybody else had and such to see what other common ground we have.

Currently I own the:
Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS/DS Lite, all the older GameBoys, Wii, and some of the older systems for instance an Atari 2600.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Re: Consoles

Postby Grain » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Nintendo 64

-Grain
Grain

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:35 pm

This is just what systems we own now, and now what we have owned right, cause I've sold soooo many systems over the years.

The systems I still have left however are: NES (not my original but one I believe I picked up from a garage sale), Virtual Boy, n64, GBA, DS, PSP, PSX, PS2, Wii, Dreamcast, Gamegear, Neogeo Pocket Color.

I may be forgetting a few that are locked away in boxes I haven't seen for years but those are the ones I know of off hand. I've owned pretty much every nintendo and sega system at one point or another, including the sega master system and 32x, but most have been sold. I've also owned like 6 different types of game boys, and several different atari's including one that just played pong and no other games that I picked up at a garage sale.
Last edited by DanTheTimid on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Rad!oZonde » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Xbox, GameCube, PS2, PS1, SNES, NES, gamebrick [gameboy G1], GBC, GBA, [I am not sure if the super gameboy counts since it's a snes thing...] DS, N64.
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Postby MarcosSama » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:27 pm

The consoles that I currently own are PS3, Wii, PS2, SNES.

The hand held consoles that I own are PSP, NDS, and a Gameboy Advance.
MarcosSama

Postby GunCastor » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:33 pm

I own a PS2, Wii, and Nintendo DS. Note that all of them have backwards capability. There's no way I can afford a PS3 or 360 anytime soon though I want one.
GunCastor

Postby lupos » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:56 pm

colleco, 2 nes', master system, genesis, snes, 32x, ps1, n64, gba, 2x virtual boys, dreamcast, ps2, gamecube, 2x xboxs, 2 xbox 360's, 2 ds phats, ds lite, wii, ps3.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Ethelif » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Intelivision, SNES, GENESIS, N64, PSX, 2 PS2s, 2 GCNs, wii, PS3

Gameboy, GB Pocket, GB Color, GB Advanced, GB SP, GB Nano, 2 NDS Fats, 1 DS Lite, 1 PSP fat.

>_<
Ethelif

Postby Kyoshi » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 pm

I forgot to add I do have a Gamegear... forgot about the 6 double a battery eater. ;a33
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby erestor » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:40 am

i still own the n64; nes; sega saturn; and the third version of the atari that used to be my fathers[ but i havnt touched the thing in years i am sure it is dead by now]
all gameboys up to advance sp
by the way kyoshi how old are you you say ''older then the dream cast ''[rhetorical]
when i think old i think snes
be cause i remember snes came out my parents got me and my brother the nes because the cost was low by 91
i was still young in 91 but i remember the snes release
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Next

Return to Catherina's Play Room