Alteil 2 (JP)

TCG's

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Romdeau » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:03 am

Yeah but I believe they can technically be implemented into our version. If we can't we can't, but I don't know that yet.
Romdeau

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:30 am

It'd be a major improvement, and open up a vast array of new possibilities, so asking (or demanding!) might not be a bad idea.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby LoneKnight » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:28 am

I really dislike the special summon mechanic. I think 1 card/turn is an important limitation that shouldn't be crossed... or rather, if it is, the game has to be re-built such from the ground up.

Admittedly, it'd raise the powerlevel of some "overvalued" stuff like high RNG stat, pinpoint, flying attack, slash etc... so it wouldn't be all bad.
LoneKnight

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:42 am

Well, the special summon feature is one of the things that make A2 seem like a completely different game, so it obviously would feel quite unnatural to implement.
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Amevarashi » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:32 am

Romdeau wrote:BTW I asked this earlier, but do you play US Alteil?

I played from around introduction of EX8 to the end of Miku event. Right now I'm not playing US Alteil.

Romdeau wrote:I'm still a bit intimidated by Alteil 2 because I don't want to spend money on another Alteil.

Unlike US Alteil, I'm playing Alteil 2 as a free player and feel pretty comfortable with one pre-build mod.
Amevarashi

Postby wakka9ca » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 am

Amevarashi wrote:
wakka9ca wrote:Did you integrate all the cards I translated already?

Only cards from the first page of this thread.

Well, some of the links I have on the first thread will point to the files across the entire thread...
wakka9ca

Postby Callonia » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Amevarashi wrote:Instead of forum they have an Alteil.SNS (Alteil Social Network) and it even has English translation... but no English group =(

Now I'm developing Alteil 2 English database. It is really raw now and has only 52 translated cards, but may be I'll place it in the public in a week or so =)

What is Alteil.SNS?

LoneKnight wrote:I really dislike the special summon mechanic. I think 1 card/turn is an important limitation that shouldn't be crossed... or rather, if it is, the game has to be re-built such from the ground up.

Admittedly, it'd raise the powerlevel of some "overvalued" stuff like high RNG stat, pinpoint, flying attack, slash etc... so it wouldn't be all bad.

Also, I've faced a gowen grim lvl 4 that special summoned two lvl 5s against me in my 2nd duel ever on alteil.

Surprisingly i overcame them with starter deck for refess. They only have 20 atk but could attack four times. so yeah, that's 160 damage there. Sucks for them cuz I had 10 def up xD Plus enough attack to land enough kills.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Well, exactly what it says on the tin, it's a Social Network that uses OpenPNE, a Japanese open source database for creating your own social network.
Shirozaki

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:32 pm

ok that prebuilt five star they just released, has seriously decreased my opinion of alteil jp, it is the most unbalanced piece of crap i've ever seen
monkeysmiles11

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Whats about it? She's relatively sissy for a gowen unit at lvl 30 so it must be the abilities, google translate confuses me, but seems like it has some kind of slash ability and dragon recursion?
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt