Alteil 2 (JP)

TCG's

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:40 pm

I meant the file in general, mind you though i'm still playing with a modified lawt starter. I have not been able to kill her even with max hp, since she gains 20 of it back each close, i'm not sure what is causing it maybe it costs sp, i dont know. but that agl 4 guy that does 50 damage twice is no fun either
monkeysmiles11
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:16 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Callonia » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 am

Ahh, u don't have that duchy officer which is lvl 2 and haz like 50 atk? Should be in current set, sec. er, don't remember where she is but, found someone else. https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=3020
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4750
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:40 am

I actaully have two of her and three copies of the 3 star guy who is also 50 attack agl3, who benefits from her boost. only have one copy of the gunner you shown, the problem is when they close they throw cards from my file to the grave. The other cards I rely on is the doll that can focus to give all my units 10 attack up and agl up, the doll they give to you when you start, and that new plant monster, guillotine grim, and a crest archer who can do 50 damage on its close.

the prebuilt is a bit much since it has high agl cards or cards that need several attacks to close it so i'm at a disadvantage.
monkeysmiles11
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:16 am

Alteil 2 (JP) Database Project

Postby Amevarashi » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:45 am

At last promised database working... mostly... ^_^'

Right now site have no design. It is hosted for now on my home server with my server's domain name.

http://karasu.homelinux.net

Let me call it "early beta-test". Hope it will work fine =)

Callonia wrote:Ahh, u don't have that duchy officer which is lvl 2 and haz like 50 atk?


Are you about this card?

Callonia wrote:Whats about it? She's relatively sissy for a gowen unit at lvl 30 so it must be the abilities, google translate confuses me, but seems like it has some kind of slash ability and dragon recursion?


Dragon Eye Sister / Grafvolluthr
User avatar
Amevarashi
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:57 am

Your links isn't working it just says Connecting... and stays in eternal loading mode?
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4750
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Database Project

Postby hexagram » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:11 am

Amevarashi wrote:At last promised database working... mostly... ^_^'

Right now site have no design. It is hosted for now on my home server with my server's domain name.

http://karasu.homelinux.net



This looks great- allows english people to play alteil 2 with much more ease.

All sets 120/1045 - maybe too hard to translate all 1000 ish cards yourself - maybe others can help.

Google translate helps but is not great - I think google chrome works better- lets you translate all cards/website more easily but still not great - your translations are properly much more accurate

From Uk link works, Cal not trying to taunt you
Last edited by hexagram on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Database Project

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 am

hexagram wrote:
Amevarashi wrote:At last promised database working... mostly... ^_^'

Right now site have no design. It is hosted for now on my home server with my server's domain name.

http://karasu.homelinux.net



This looks great- allows english people to play alteil 2 with much more ease.

All sets 120/1045 - maybe too hard to translate all 1000 ish cards yourself - maybe others can help.

Google translate helps but is not great - I think google chrome works better- lets you translate all cards/website more easily but still not great - your translations are properly much more accurate


Sure, taunt me. I can't view the website for some reason.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4750
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby CainHyde » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:09 am

Well... I can't access it too Call.
But the site is up.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ ... elinux.net
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Amevarashi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:36 am

It looks like http requests (both by domain name and by IP) from most countries can't find server for some reason... May be cause it is free =(

I have to find free or cheap hosting with PHP and Mysql support.
User avatar
Amevarashi
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby wakka9ca » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 am

Amevarashi wrote:It looks like http requests (both by domain name and by IP) from most countries can't find server for some reason... May be cause it is free =(

I have to find free or cheap hosting with PHP and Mysql support.


It seems it's not registered in most DNS servers, at least the public ones of most DSP and the national ones. I tried with 6 different DNS server and I got no response from the website...
Image
Image
User avatar
wakka9ca
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest