3x Hanabira -> 30% random 1-star, 70% 1x Sakura card
2x Sakura -> 50% random 2-star, 25% random 3-star, 25% golden sakura
1x Golden Sakura -> random 4-star
2x Golden Sakura -> random 5-star

How to get cards:
1 - Free daily lotto gives 5x Hanabira cards per day along with normal lotto
2 - 100% treasure battle
3 - 1000 gran half-box with guaranteed sakura or golden sakura
4 - Once per day "daily" pack for set12 at discounted price of 100 gran (instead of 150g) and includes 5x Hanabira cards

Als, Sakura EX packs are available with special EX cards....

US Sakura event is like ZZZ compared to this.
wakka9ca

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:17 pm

It looks like they don't have to grind lol
Callonia

Postby AngelicDeath » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Furthermore, their event comes right on the heels of a 2 week 30 battle completion event which would net a set of 3 of like 6 different cards. We truly are the red headed step child. I am beginning to wonder if we are really crazy sticking with the us alteil since they do so little for us and the cost is astronomical.
Honestly, no joking, i am asking if you want to collaborate and go all in on alteil 2 . I can work on translating the cards to english on the database and we can set up guild for decks on the forum here.
I'll quit the us alteil and start buying on alteil 2 instead. For spenders and casual player that is a better avenue. I just find it a shame all the money i spent here will go to waste it is nearly 2000 dollars. That and the fact i hate being a quitter. I never give up on anything but cutting losses might be the best option here.
I was really considering grinding on the us platform but for the same time investment i can get so much further onalteil 2 . Ame's database really made me turn the corner in my decision making. The sheer fact that we can have a database with the cards readily available in english is a huge benefit.

What do you think?
Angelic
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Amevarashi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 pm

AngelicDeath wrote: We truly are the red headed step child. I am beginning to wonder if we are really crazy sticking with the us alteil since they do so little for us and the cost is astronomical.

This is not the fault of Alteil US. It is natural. Alteil US is not very famous game and Alteil 2 won title "Most popular browser game in JP" twice in a row. They have al least 10 times more players and much more money. Just because of that Alteil 2 must be better.

AngelicDeath wrote:we can set up guild for decks on the forum here.

It will be great. Alteil JP already has US guild but looks like it's dead. But it will be better to use Alteil.SNS instead of this forum. We will not be allowed to use sections other then Zugateroza's Crypt anyway.

AngelicDeath wrote:Honestly, no joking, i am asking if you want to collaborate and go all in on alteil 2.

I think you should not try to drag other people with you. If not Alteil US, most of us would never know about Alteil itself not to mention its rules. I think we should not forget about it.
Amevarashi

Postby hexagram » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 am

Who is up for playing ateil japan too?

You do not need to quit usa - no reasin not to play both. I may start japan alteil in the moderate future.

Great thing is that you know all the basics frim us. A japan player actually told me they prefer the us versiin as it is simpler- japan have a lot more cards and more complicated mechanics. In english too but that translated database helps even though it is only 10% full. or google chrome translate

Do events count for japan alteil 1 and 2?

Anyway just an idea. Guild good idea too. Old guilds become dead as leader/ members leave/ take breaks and become less active. What evey happened to Gowen Academy - used to be a top guild in us.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Re: Alteil 2 (JP)

Postby Amevarashi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:21 am

hexagram wrote:Do events count for japan alteil 1 and 2?

Not all of them. Some are Alteil 2 only. Some for all games but with Alteil 2 only prise.

News about Sakuramatsuri and new EX cards translated. I don't really know much about Lawtia pre-build, so I'd like to tell you about

Cherry Blossom Festival Pre-builded File "Song of Flower"

Soul Skills (LP8+1=9)
2LP Frozen Queen / Katherine - EX - 2SP: Select 1 random [Lv3] [unit card/not named] from your [file] and place it on free area of [field]. This skill can't be activated in this battle.
1LP Wise Priest - ★1 - 0SP: Friendly [Lv3 or less] units get {DF+: 30}.
1LP Oracle Lady / Ariane - ★5 - 0SP: Do {damage<soul>: SPx10} to 2 random [disengaged] enemy units. If target is [HP0 or less], it [recovers HP]/{engaged: eternally}.
1LP Wise Priest - ★1 - 0SP: Friendly [Lv3 or less] units get {DF+: 30}.
3LP Southern Cat Ninja - ★1 - 0SP: Rival iczer's [iczer attack] this turn will subtract 1 extra LP.

Cards
Song of Spring Breeze / Meltiria - Named EX x3
Knights Order - Grimoire ★1 x1
Power of Earth - Grimoire ★1 x1
Folrart Commander - Unit ★2 x3
King / Verlaat - Named ★5 x2
Carefree swordsman - Unit ★2 x3 - friendly AT Start buff, 1 friendly Heal Auto
Valkyrie - Unit ★1 x1
Blow of War Flower - Grimoire ★1 x1
No. ? / Rose Maria - Named ★4 x2
White Knight of Great King / Alma - Named ★4 x1 - Open: {MAXHP-: 30} to enemy unit
Recruit Training - Grimoire ★1 x2
Randommaker / Mirka - Named ★3 x3
Fake Revelations - Grimoire ★3 x1
Recovery Arrow - Grimoire ★3 x1

What will happen if you met it:

First 2 turns rival iczer will set Folrart Commander. If enemy is smart, he will prefer to recover some HP by stand by action and will attack only units with full HP. In the turn 3 he will use Knights Order to summon 3rd Folrart Commander... and the bloody morning will come :twisted: 3rd turn will be a morning, Commander's start skill will be triggered 3 times and you will face a wall of [MAXHP 85/AT 55/DF 20] units. It is awful but it can be stopped. In the 4th turn enemy will set a Valkyrie and after start phase enemy line will be [MAXHP 115/AT 85/DF 35]. THAT is already almost unstoppable. Now your rival will use Recruit Training to get little healing and SP, then Power of Earth and will set No. ? / Rose Maria. Now it is completely unstoppable.

If by some miracle you will be able to close couple of cards, first SS will be triggered and it will summon Carefree swordsman. Do not forget about Meltiria with her crazy open skill and about bunch of grimoires.

This will happen with all present pre-builds (Starters, 1000g, 2000g). To beat this you will need special anti-DF file (in Alteil2 usually even Refess don't raise DF, so it will be anti-Song of Flower actually) or special files like Falkow grimoire activations based/Lawtia Gouki based etc.
Last edited by Amevarashi on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amevarashi

Postby AngelicDeath » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:30 am

Hi Amevarashi,

Yeah bad choice of wording on my part. I am not suggesting by any means any of you quit here and play exclusive to alteil 2
. I am going to switch myself and am more than willing to assist or work along side of others that want or need help. I will try to do at least 2 to 3 cards a day on your database to try to cover some ground. When i get home from work, i'll set myself to the task of setting up an account there. I d like to buy the prebuild lawtia sakura one. That looks pretty fun and more my style. Has that spider chic too she looks flat out wicked.

Whats is the best method for paying in alteil 2 for a user like myself? Do they have paypal?
Furthermore, since it'll be my first time there is my username in kanji/katakana or english? i

Hope to see you in game :)
Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AngelicDeath » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 am

Cool prebuild the refess one. Not sure why that rosa marie is in there is it for her end skill perhaps. She needs refess leve to 5 to use cemetery retrieval and her counter works off of gowen levels. Edit i just saw power of earth. Really cool file.
Tough to stop that opening i would think but not impossible. One really needs to break it up prior to the dropping of recruit trainng as that is 3 sp and and additional attack plus 10 on 3 units. Thanks for putting it up there. I have 3 translation windows open and am doing a handwritten version of cards prior to putting them in your database hope thats cool with you.
Cheers,
AD

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AngelicDeath » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:25 am

Amevarashi,

Successfully added eternal binding lv 4 falkow grim from set 12.
Added the lv 3 falkow 3 star grim set 12. I translated it as escape of the lost ship but it could be " preventing ship losses" i ran it through 3 translators and did it word by word myself. Trying to be as accurate as possible. Since i don't have the cards myself it is hard to test their actual function. From what i can tell this grim could be used on friendly or enemy closed unit as it did not specify friendly only.

I just had to put the card number in the 1st window. I'll keep at it.
Thx
AD
Last edited by AngelicDeath on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Amevarashi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 am

AngelicDeath wrote:Whats is the best method for paying in alteil 2 for a user like myself? Do they have paypal?
Furthermore, since it'll be my first time there is my username in kanji/katakana or english?

The only method available outside of Japan is visa/mastercard through Telecom Credit. This option is only for 1000 gran or more.

Kanji, hiragana, katakana, english, numbers and even special symbols. You can use any combination of this.

Really thank you for help with database. Please, pay attention that English Name field is for in-game name. I'm currently using "? name ?" structure if I don't know it and using my translation.

AngelicDeath wrote: I have 3 translation windows open

=) I'm using 2 different translators and 1 kanji dictionary for really hard skill names.
Amevarashi

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt