Alteil 2 (JP)

TCG's

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Callonia » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:50 pm

wakka9ca wrote:Yes I mean there is only 1 game that combines Alteil 1 and Alteil 2. In the main iczer page, you can select between Alteil 1, Alteil 2, Napoleon, Lavato Heroes and MM.

For the bunshin soldier, the first activation already counts (i.e. the first time it's 1 times, the second time it's twice, etc). There are refess special summon cards (Sun's Order) or look at the falkow Blue Ship mage in the Legrye prebuilt to get an idea...

I'm now in busy mode again so it might take some time until more cards get translated....


Nice ok thanks, just got back from class and did a duel, and omg i actually won with a refess starter, imagine doing that in altiel us. Some lvl 6 guy spend money for his cards for some lawtia samurai chick, and giant gowen thingie that does a field wipes that also hurts friendly units, omg balanced?

Anyways the duel is in private cuz everyone is in private for some reason. But damn, Folrart recruit lancer looks cool. Lawtia samurai chick used it for his ss. But i can't view the replay for some reason.. how do i make it work? I have it saved.need to check to see lawtia samurai chick's name. And in other duel my folrart holy warrior had 110 attack. if there was some poor sob with defense on it, he would've done 220 dmg to it. I'm surprised.


Also, which one is lavato heroes?

And if you don't mind, tell me what folrart recruit lancer does in translated xD And uh, I've already gotten two free cards one from tb win, and other one from 5* to 1* lotto thingie i don't understand.

And according to the shop, I currently have 1300 gran. Which is nice, cuz i remember when i first started alteil I had 0 gran. I gonna just leave the gran alone until there's reallly good event i could use.

Oh yes, this is the card I'm talking about, folrart recruit lancer in the ss line.
Image
kewl eh xD
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Callonia you missed most of the good lotto lol.

The middle orb is Alteil 2. The orb just right of it is Lavato Heroes. When I have more time, I'll maybe post some translation of the Lavato Heroes starters and stuffs like that.

Today was the last day of two weeks of 3-star only free daily lotto. You had the choice of doing 3-star lotto for free OR doing the 1-5star lotto. The 1 or 5 star lotto has 10% chance of 5-star and 90% chance of 1-star. You probably also missed the FREE set12 pack (5-cards) given out just half a day ago.

The cool card you just posted is the newest card from the newest released A2 SET12 (the equivalent of SET23 in Alteil US). The new set just got released!

Folrart Recruit Lancer
1-star
Image
Solar Kingdom / -
LV:02 LP:02 HP:45 AT:25 DF:00 AGI:02 RNG:02
Soul [0sp]: All friendly units get LV+3/MAXHP+30/HP+30 (woot!!!!)
Start [0sp]: This unit gets LV+1
Auto [0sp][conditional LV5+]: This unit gets AT+10/DF+5 (permabuff)
End [0sp][conditional LV6+]: 1 random enemy unit within range get MAXHP-30

And yes, that's a 1-star. It's essentially a alternate Annette. End skills activate at the end of the turn and are opposite to start skills.

Also, remember you can get 3pc per week if you do a certain number of matched (non-cpu). 50PC will yield you 3x of any 5-star or lower cards, unlike in Alteil US. Use your 1300 gran wisely.
Image
Image
User avatar
wakka9ca
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Callonia » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 am

Wow thanks wakka, and from it turns out i used my 1300 gran wisely, i did one pull from set 12 pack, and that folrart recruit lancer is in it xD just one copy tho. I'm surprised to see a good refess snowballing unit. I beat up another guy in arena, and got other lawtia card. And how many matches I have to do against players for 3 point cards a week?

And for 5 to 1* pull i did that once today, looks like i got my pull in before the game went down for maintenance, one pull is better than nothing xD Got a 1*

I think i can juggle it enough to have folrart recruit lancer to act like i have 2 copies by using it with rozanna in case of ss kill directed on her xD But she levels herself up so, only when she's lvl 2 if she's lvl 3, rozanna no revive.

And ahh thank you for info about end skills i've seen quite a few units act at end of turn and I couldn't understand why.

Also, heres a pic of weird thingie i am wondering cuz it won't let me watch my replay.
Image


EDIT: Folrart Bunshin Soldier is pretty good. Basically each time I spam it, the number of targets she can hit goes up by one? up to max of 9 targets if there's 9 enemy units on field? xD i've hit up to 2 units so far with her sitting on middle row cuz front row is full lol.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby GOSCAR » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:20 am

Callonia wrote:Rozanna, her bust <<<<< ruuca's bust.

Fixed.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Callonia » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:48 am

GOSCAR wrote:
Callonia wrote:Rozanna, her bust <<<<< ruuca's bust.

Fixed.


*Burns goscar at a stake for being heathen. :O*
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:59 am

Hmm, I forgot how many battles you needed because I never tried to do it due to the laziness. I think the event might be over already though. Also, 40pc card is enough for full set of 5-stars...not 50pc.

The screen just says that your premium account ends on March 7 and the theater entries may be deleted after that.

Also, before you leave, IF you got a pull BEFORE maintenance, you are allowed to get a pull today (Feb. 29 in JP time) as well! Make sure to pull from the 3-star lotto if you want to get a 3-star. Or you can try your luck with the 1 or 5 star lotto.
Image
Image
User avatar
wakka9ca
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Scientiafide » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:08 am

What exactly is Napoleon and Lavato Heroes? I keep hearing mention of these games...
Image

Image
User avatar
Scientiafide
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Callonia » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:47 am

wakka9ca wrote:Hmm, I forgot how many battles you needed because I never tried to do it due to the laziness. I think the event might be over already though. Also, 40pc card is enough for full set of 5-stars...not 50pc.

The screen just says that your premium account ends on March 7 and the theater entries may be deleted after that.

Also, before you leave, IF you got a pull BEFORE maintenance, you are allowed to get a pull today (Feb. 29 in JP time) as well! Make sure to pull from the 3-star lotto if you want to get a 3-star. Or you can try your luck with the 1 or 5 star lotto.


Well weird, i can't watch my own replay on jp alteil lol even when i press the play button the first one of the four at bottom.

And the 3* / 5 or 1 lotto is over already cuz i don't see them in the shop anymore.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 am

Callonia wrote:
wakka9ca wrote:Hmm, I forgot how many battles you needed because I never tried to do it due to the laziness. I think the event might be over already though. Also, 40pc card is enough for full set of 5-stars...not 50pc.

The screen just says that your premium account ends on March 7 and the theater entries may be deleted after that.

Also, before you leave, IF you got a pull BEFORE maintenance, you are allowed to get a pull today (Feb. 29 in JP time) as well! Make sure to pull from the 3-star lotto if you want to get a 3-star. Or you can try your luck with the 1 or 5 star lotto.


Well weird, i can't watch my own replay on jp alteil lol even when i press the play button the first one of the four at bottom.

And the 3* / 5 or 1 lotto is over already cuz i don't see them in the shop anymore.


They should be on the bottom of the page....

About the replays... that's weird indeed.

Scientiafide wrote:What exactly is Napoleon and Lavato Heroes? I keep hearing mention of these games...


It's two alternate games using Alteil cards. Essentially you use your Alteil cards to play other types of games. For instance, in Lavato Heroes, you have a hand and you draw cards or discard cards for SP every turn. LH is quite popular and they all have their own ranking and champions/tournaments. Essentially, Alteil JP is actually 4 games (A1, A2, LH and Napoleon) in 1.

In the US here, they only have A1 and only at set10 whereas they just released set23 in JP :(
Image
Image
User avatar
wakka9ca
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby Callonia » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:59 pm

I found out why. Its cuz popup is enabled for jp alteil xD i disabled it and problem went away. Always the pop up i forget about.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests