Alteil 2 (JP)

TCG's

Re: Alteil 2 (JP) Starters

Postby donhoavon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Callonia wrote:I don't get it, won't just balls of flame dominate all the starters due to excessively low hp.

Cuz US Alteil plan to use cards from both alteil 1 and alteil 2 together, meaning we have to worry about stuff like returns and balls of flame.

Yeah. Looks like a major rework will be in order.

Then again, Alteil2 JP has a pirate magic doll that does 20 dmg to all enemies (1sp).
Pancakes wrote:I live inside the warmth of your hearts
What he didn't mention is that the warmth is the 100 degrees Celsius of heatstroke.

Peralisc2 wrote:my brewed chicken showed me the future
donhoavon

Postby Scientiafide » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:43 pm

wakka9ca wrote:
Callonia wrote:
wakka9ca wrote:Hmm, I forgot how many battles you needed because I never tried to do it due to the laziness. I think the event might be over already though. Also, 40pc card is enough for full set of 5-stars...not 50pc.

The screen just says that your premium account ends on March 7 and the theater entries may be deleted after that.

Also, before you leave, IF you got a pull BEFORE maintenance, you are allowed to get a pull today (Feb. 29 in JP time) as well! Make sure to pull from the 3-star lotto if you want to get a 3-star. Or you can try your luck with the 1 or 5 star lotto.

Well weird, i can't watch my own replay on jp alteil lol even when i press the play button the first one of the four at bottom.

And the 3* / 5 or 1 lotto is over already cuz i don't see them in the shop anymore.

They should be on the bottom of the page....

About the replays... that's weird indeed.

Scientiafide wrote:What exactly is Napoleon and Lavato Heroes? I keep hearing mention of these games...

It's two alternate games using Alteil cards. Essentially you use your Alteil cards to play other types of games. For instance, in Lavato Heroes, you have a hand and you draw cards or discard cards for SP every turn. LH is quite popular and they all have their own ranking and champions/tournaments. Essentially, Alteil JP is actually 4 games (A1, A2, LH and Napoleon) in 1.

In the US here, they only have A1 and only at set10 whereas they just released set23 in JP :(

Ah ok cool, that clears it up a bit. Hmm is there a link where you can find info on the rules for these games in english? It's probably a longshot but I'd like to find out more about em.

Scientiafide

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:50 pm

I don't have the rules in English.

I'm gonna probably translate them when i have more time.
wakka9ca

Postby Callonia » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:58 pm

I have to say, refess units in alteil jp 2 is awesome.

folrart bunshin soldier doing 360 damage in single turn. Yeah.

Not a hero but a soldier. I hit three units with it so 120, 120, 120. i know i gonna lose anyways but that folrart bunshin soldier doing 360 damage just cuz i can was quite satisfying. Gotta say the deck diversity on alteil jp is alot higher. I haven't seen a single identical deck at all, except for full on starters. I'm basically seeign units with crazy defense and tons of hp.

Some shield refess chick have like 60 hp and 30 defense. and is lvl 3 or 4. It actually have chance of tanking a hit.

edit: wait what wait what I have a whole bunch of cards I didn't even know I have.

I see
3x Blessed Acoltyes
3x Magic Dolls
3x Samurai Girl
3x Human Mermaid Soldier
3x Lapierre from set 1
1x Horned Pyroowl
3x Folrart Platinum Knight
3x LosesMemory / Asbel
3x Double Gun Pirate
3x Shadow Tempest / Honorine
3x Grebados Princess / Lina.. so .. Grebados actually had a kid. And she's hot. O.o
3x magic Doll discharge its that annoying doll that recoveres 30 hp on hitting you with auto skill thingie. her weapon looks like the chick's weapon the one who is the main character in xenosaga series electro arm. similar.
3x Violent Master Blade

This is tough heh, for once i don't know what to replace. All units is good, no obvious chump garbage to toss out. I wish there's a button ic an just press in alteil 2 so i can know what to replace for first soul skill xD+2 sp too slow for the file i'm playing. Also gonna be trying out my folrart recruit lancer and see how far ic an get with just one copy of her.
Last edited by Callonia on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Callonia

Postby wakka9ca » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:39 am

I think some Alteil US cards need some tweaking. Especially the older ones (set 1 & 2). The junk cards need more love.

This is not MTG where you are stuck with the design of the card forever. A soft design like Alteil enables things such as a full functional revamp.
wakka9ca

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 am

wakka9ca wrote:I think some Alteil US cards need some tweaking. Especially the older ones (set 1 & 2). The junk cards need more love.

This is not MTG where you are stuck with the design of the card forever. A soft design like Alteil enables things such as a full functional revamp.

I'm really afraid of refess miku, they're basically wizkingdom with hp and defense ignore.

Also why u think i'm trying to get logress's **** in gear? Tired of horrible cards.

Edit: folrart recruit lancer is really nice, only got to try her out twice, one where she died one other where she lived and reached lvl 9. Its weird having good lvl 2 units.
Callonia

Postby Amevarashi » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:44 am

This is a first thread about JP Alteil 2 in English that I found. I'm so glad. :D

wakka9ca wrote:Also, remember you can get 3pc per week if you do a certain number of matched (non-cpu).

I'm pretty sure it is about 3pc per month for 10 battles. Never heard about weekly pc.
Amevarashi

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:23 am

Amevarashi wrote:This is a first thread about JP Alteil 2 in English that I found. I'm so glad. :D

wakka9ca wrote:Also, remember you can get 3pc per week if you do a certain number of matched (non-cpu).

I'm pretty sure it is about 3pc per month for 10 battles. Never heard about weekly pc.

Nice well enjoy reading this thread cuz I know I did.

Also in case u peeps didn't know, there seem to be other type of lotto going on.

I did a pull from it, and it gave me three 1* cards a pull it seems. Pic so that u guys know what it saying.
Callonia

Postby Refex » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:40 am

the first one gives you daily three copies of a lv 3 or higher card (playset)
the second one is free daily lotto
Refex

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:07 am

Refex wrote:the first one gives you daily three copies of a lv 3 or higher card (playset)
the second one is free daily lotto

Ahh thanks :)
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt