Worst luck pulling cards from packs

TCG's

Re: Worst luck pulling cards from packs

Postby Osterzone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:33 am

Hah, actually, Dan is correct on his second guess.

As I have recently hit a slow week at work, and I got back into Alteil since seeing their booth and meeting everyone from Logress to GauGaiGirl, I've been spending more time perusing the forums. Actually, I'm not usually a forum goer at all, so thanks for teaching me the term "necro." Hehe.

But yeah, just saw this thread and it brought up some sad memories...just call me Black Cat Fellana.
;a18
See the power of the science!
Osterzone

Postby Kyrie » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:21 am

Why is there no "good luck" thread?
I want to brag about my success!
Kyrie

Postby luckysvn777 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Haha, I never read this topic and i sooo have to reply to this:

Skyress wrote:lol u should go around wearing a horseshoe tied to ur neck. i remember when i was little, my aunt took me and my cousin to the yu-gi-oh movie and they were giving out these packs that contained 2 cards from the movie. i believe i got the shining blue eye's dragon and the light pyramid thing while my cousin on the other hand got these little pink puff ball thing... lolz there were 2 of the puff ball in his pack :lol: but i usually get decent cards. but i havent a card game in like ages except for bs and thirteen where we use the regular cards.

Me and my brother were like, the only ones to go see the movie where we went.. so they just gave us all their packs, both of us got three of each card xD
luckysvn777

Previous

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt