Card Game: Elements

TCG's

Card Game: Elements

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:30 am

I just tried out of curiosity. The art is all good and nice.

There aren't many cards but the flexibility that the game allows is just awsome!
There are 12 spheres and i don't know which one to pick. I like aether the most but i spheres combo with eachother like in alteil where you have healing priest or magic musician for example. For example i also like fire and entropy but it seems i cant have them all. :/

Just wanted to say, great game, go check it out. I really like the way it works.

oh here's the link: http://www.elementsthegame.com/
Peralisc2

Re: Card Game: Elements

Postby luckysvn777 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Eh, maybe i'll try it if i ever get bored of Alteil. But right now, i have my card game quota covered.
luckysvn777

Postby Grain » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am

It's pretty good for a free game. Some of the cards seem overpowered, though.
Grain

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Yes it's still imbalanced. Imo that Aether shield is too much, blocking oponent for 3 damn turns. Q_Q
Peralisc2

Postby Yamagoku8059 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:25 pm

That Fire shield also is broken it will kill most units after 2-3 turns lol
Yamagoku8059

Postby Harterial » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I fiddled around with it, managed to build a mono-aether deck on my second day. After winning half of the time against false gods it got boring. -.- Nothing to do but grind grind grind and upgrade until your head spins. Playing different decks was fun for a while, but PvP was a pretty poor experience with a few decks dominating at the top - with all upgraded cards.

Regardless, it was interesting for a while.
Harterial

Postby Grain » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:04 pm

I've been playing the game for a while now. I started off with a mono-ether deck. Now I'm playing a rainbow deck with the mark of time. I can actually beat some of the fake gods!
Grain

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 am

@ Haterial, so even grinding everything aint good enough? :P
Also they have only 1st set of cards.

As for competitiveness of the few. Which sphere ain't competitive?
Peralisc2

Postby Kamerynn » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 am

Aether and fire shield are not broken. Both can be destroyed/stolen. Both can be bypassed: aether by a unit with momentum and fire by anything with immunity or growth (cards that gain 2 hp a turn aren't affected much by losing 1 hp a turn).

Currently, the only cards considered "broken" by the community are miracle and many of the rare weapon cards, especially owl eye. If any of you play long enough, you'll likely see why (miracle heals you back to (nearly) full life at a cost of all white quanta... which are only really useful for miracle in rainbow decks, and no one who is competitive plays a mono-white deck).

The game is still very new and is still being tested. It seems to have a rather laughable amount of bugs, still. We'll see how much work is put into the game; imo, it's already quite good.

And, Grain, you're beating some of the fake gods? Good job! Rainbow with time... you're probably using fate eggs, sundials, etc. I've never beat a fake god with that deck lol.

I'm currently running all darkness pillars with an earth mark. It sucks against the gods, but it's great in pvp. ;)
Kamerynn

Postby Grain » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Kamerynn wrote:And, Grain, you're beating some of the fake gods? Good job! Rainbow with time... you're probably using fate eggs, sundials, etc. I've never beat a fake god with that deck lol.

No fate eggs. It's Firefly Queen + Boneyard + Bone Shield + Empathic Bond. And there are a couple of Otyughs in the mix.
Grain

Next

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt