What games does alteil remind you off

TCG's

Re: What games does alteil remind you off

Postby orangenie » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:03 am

in economics and features, alteil reminds me of urbanrivalz. it is an online tcg and some of management is similar. though, it's marketplace has p2p.

in gameplay, alteil reminds me a bit of the warlord tcg due to the ranks. though, the mana usage is different than i've seen.
orangenie

Postby LegendsEnd » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:27 am

The grid reminds me of Triple Triad from FFVIII (Also available online by fans and online bundled with FFXI), and Eye of Judgment for PS3. Alteil's gameplay feels unique to me though. I've played Magic/Duel Monsters/Pokemon/Yugioh/Warcraft TCG and a few others but I think Alteil strategically isn't too similar to them. I would agree that Duel Monsters is probably the most similar to Alteil, with the shields concept being pretty much the same as the Soul Cards except it doesn't go by order. I think the reason Alteil feels unique is because it gives you access to your entire deck, and the only other card game I've played that does that is Spectromancer.
LegendsEnd

Postby Narcissist » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:25 am

The attacks and 3:3 layout makes me think of Eye of Judgement at times. But that's just aesthetics really, they don't have much else in common.
Narcissist

Postby Phenoca » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 pm

This doesn't remind me of anything.
Except maybe various cards in the game.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Previous

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt